How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Sander Koop

Elite Member

newbluefz6r

i paid $6600 OTD for my 09 fz6r with 3700 miles, two brothers exhaust, fender eliminator, smoked lenses, integrated turn signals, halogen headlights, juice box, and more. i paid $334 for my sevenzerozeven helmet and sedici armored jacket. so under $7000 for everything. i got a really awesome bike for a really awesome deal.

fltdriver

$6200 in Feb for 2010 that had never had gas in the tank. Included a helmet, taxes, registration, and delivery 20 miles away.

whskihngovr

$1000 + Trade

Paid $1000 and a '06 gen 1 Vmax with a ton of problems (ethanol was not a friend to the already tempermantal carbs). New bike 0 miles. Total deal was$7500 OTD. I would have loved to gotten the '09 Vmax on the floor but I just could not come up with the extra $10k....:eek: o YA... It's a '09 Blue... This is my 3rd season with it and still love it.

TB Full Exhaust, K&N, targa rear delete, -1 front, speedo healer.

Frinksbonkers

Competition White XJ6 with ABS £6000; £500 off the list price, works out at about $9,600 in fz6r land

BF12fz6r

New here, I'm going to post in the welcome thread asap. I paid 7400 out the door for my 2012 Raven FZ6R. (No taxes) 0 miles.

C

Chredea

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

JSP

Super Moderator
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
Welcome to banned ville!

SeggyGuy

$7540 OTD for a 2012 Black FZ6R, talked her down to $7200 from $7700 then the state of RI got its hands on her, and she went up $340 in taxes no biggie. Paid the same for my helmet and jacket.