How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

JustKatie

I just bought my FZ6R Sept.1, 2011 (2009). One owner with 4200 miles. 5200.00 OTD.The bike is in perfect condition, bone stock except has a puig windsheild. I think I got a pretty good deal!

Jots S.R.M.C.

9.500 with 3 year FULL maintenance covered - Everything but rubber..

Brand new.. 4 miles

vnmous1

$6,895. (Plus $300 setup and paperwork) 2011 Raven

$7,195 - $300 "to customer" rebate currently on 2011 FZ6R's.

Today. 10/8/11

Nielsen's
Lake Villa, IL

Really nice place to do business with. No BS, quick in and out.

BJ

Millhouse

Bought mine 2 weeks ago. It's a 2009 Raven and had 249 miles on it. The chick that I bought it from was the original owner and she did drop it over 1 time but it just has some hardly noticeable scratching. Paid $4400.

ccobb575

I got a real steal. I only paid 4600.00 for my 2009 Raven. The best part about it, it only had 700 miles...so I dont really call that used...basically brand new. I just hit 1,000 miles today.

darksidefz6r

I bought my 09 fz6r back in July. Paid $6000 plus $800 for an additional 4 year warranty, which makes 5 years with factory warranty. Had 1 mile on it when I pulled out of the shop. Bran-spankin-new.:D

FZ6R66

Top this. 2009 with 1800 miles. I paid $4000 for mine. It had 2 Brothers exhaust, juice box, new puig windscreen, cable lock, rotor lock, bike cover, frame sliders. Great deal

Riceroket

Bought mine with just over 3000kms for $4200 from a guy on Kijiji. These cost nearly 10K OTD in Canada.

Fizzer6R

Top this. 2009 with 1800 miles. I paid $4000 for mine. It had 2 Brothers exhaust, juice box, new puig windscreen, cable lock, rotor lock, bike cover, frame sliders. Great deal
smoking deal! lots of low miles ones around

yfz6r

I think 4000 should be the current price of an 09. There are a few for sale around me for even less with under 2k miles. I'm in the midwest BTW.

Mine was 4500 with 1.3k miles right at the beginning of the season. You may have to travel but you can easily snag them for about 4k.

Mods will alter prices somewhat but the common buyer sees something pretty and thinks its the same as the next pretty thing.

Shame these bikes don't hold value. Not that I'll ever sell mine. My girlfriend is so ready for me to upgrade lol

FJRGuy

Bought mine with just over 3000kms for $4200 from a guy on Kijiji. These cost nearly 10K OTD in Canada.
Nice catch! Think you got lucky with that one! Been looking for a deal like that up here but everyone in this country seems to think an '09 should be worth 6 to 7 grand. Not sure where you got the $10k figure from as MSRP is <$9k.

I'm heading south of the border and picking up a 2011 for $6900 OTD.

mradamhopkins

7787 otd with tax tag registration (5 years) and helmet gloves and icon mil spec vest. 2012 white fz6r. Probably over paid but hey it just came out! Are all the after parts that fit the other years good for the 2012?

JSP

Super Moderator
7787 otd with tax tag registration (5 years) and helmet gloves and icon mil spec vest. 2012 white fz6r. Probably over paid but hey it just came out! Are all the after parts that fit the other years good for the 2012?
Yes, all years FZ6R are the same except colors.

jonas8943

I got my yellow 09 FZ6R for 5800 that is including tax and registration. The dealer acquired mine and a black one from another dealer wanted to get rid of them. My buddy bought the black one, both had 0 miles on them.

djf18374

I got my yellow 09 FZ6R for 5800 that is including tax and registration. The dealer acquired mine and a black one from another dealer wanted to get rid of them. My buddy bought the black one, both had 0 miles on them.
Well done, sir. That is the same price I got mine for OTD in July '10 with the 5 year additional Y.E.S. warranty. Surprised they can still get that much for these leftover '09 models though.......:zombie:

kchen

I picked up mine for $4200 and $50 something for tax and registration :D.

I think mine is the Raven if raven means the black color model.

I love this bike.

-Kevin

Riceroket

Nice catch! Think you got lucky with that one! Been looking for a deal like that up here but everyone in this country seems to think an '09 should be worth 6 to 7 grand. Not sure where you got the $10k figure from as MSRP is <$9k.

I'm heading south of the border and picking up a 2011 for $6900 OTD.
Thanks, I have to agree that it was a great deal and I'm happy I jumped on it since I love the bike.

The Stealerships are masters at tacking on crazy fees to the MSRP. With a sticker price of $8700 you have to add PDI, freight, Admin fee, doc fee and GST - that boosts the price considerably.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

edwinlin88

got quoted $12,000 AUD yesterday, and the sales rep wouldn't budge...:(
would probably buy it if I could get it $500 bux cheaper or so...
Any idea when the 2012s come out? I like the white colour 2012...