Help with Plugins for this forum

Alex6

I use Firefox 14.01. Every time I navigate to a different page on this forum I get the message "Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page", but when I click in the button "Install Missing Plugins" I get reply "No suitable plugins were found".
Any advice?
Thanks!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Others are having issues as well, but I'm not sure what the cause is and whether a solution has been found.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm on Firefox 14.0.1 and have never seen it... :confused:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Alex6

just turn off the warning.... since the stupid thing won't tell us what "plugin" is missing:

How can I disable the Install Missing Plugin alert? | Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Help

1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
2. Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
3. Locate the preference plugins.hide_infobar_for_missing_plugin and double-click on it to change its value to true
I like the way you named your post. :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
Hmm... I just actually got one on the FZ8 site. Was an actual pop up window though saying restart firefox or else. haha. Java something. Restarted, but will see if it comes back.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

I use google chrome.

It works pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoneJj

Whatever was done recently just broke the tapatalk system. I can no longer connect to the forum on my phone.

Detrich

Tapatalk for our forum has not been working either for mobile devices... Going on 3 days now

:(