help finding seats

i have this exact model of fz6r

im thinking about ditching the red leather for black seats, and taking the decaling off. but i cant find seats online anywhere :don'tknow: does anyone know where i can find the stock seats? i saw a aftermarket 1 piecer that looked comfy but ugly. i want the stock seats, but black.

MikeN02

I'm sure someone is willing to trade you. I want red seats on my R6 but I have black.

A suggestion someone mentioned to me is go to autozone or so and they sell a special type of spray paint that you can spray on there.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

White & Red looks sick though. Just look at the 2009 R6...

CDN6R

im thinking about ditching the red leather for black seats, and taking the decaling off. but i cant find seats online anywhere :don'tknow: does anyone know where i can find the stock seats? i saw a aftermarket 1 piecer that looked comfy but ugly. i want the stock seats, but black.
I may trade with you,and living in N.S. is a plus. My 6R is yellow and I plan to add some red accents. So could someone(I don't know how) photo shop the red seats on a 2009 Yellow 6R, so I can get an idea what it would look like. Thankyou. Laurie.

Superzoom

Have you tried your Yamaha dealer?

Y

yellowfz

Upholstery Shop , buy Red seat material , or have them change it for you .