Helmet Time!!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Detrich

revzilla has a good return policy. just don't cut the tags, don't wear it outside or actually ride with the helmet and u should be able to return it if the fitment is off... i've returned stuff to them before and they are very straight forward...

Z3roFlaw

I currently own a Shoe rf-1100 Pious helmet that I bought at Cycle gear and I love it. It's an expensive helmet but I loved that it not only had the DOT sticker (like every other helmet) but it also was SNELL approved meaning it went through additional safety tests and passed.

It has awesome venting, looks awesome, and I would recommend it for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

danieljardim

To those of you who read all the posts on this forum: I got my quarterly bonus. I've had to save as much of that as I could, and then wait until the following payday to order my helmet.

You may recall, I've got an ill-fitting hand me down from the ex. The Shoei RF1000 was still the best helmet I've ever owned. It was a size too small, and only fit me because the insides were so wore out, and I purchased some cheek pads to make it work.

I've done a butt-load of research, and settled on the RF1100 Chroma, medium size, in yellow, from Revzilla.

Those who know me, know I'm a Cyclegear guy. Regardless of the other reasons I shop with them, in this case, their helmet return policy can't be beat.

However, Revzilla's price is OUTSTANDING!! It was also their videos that helped my research. Actually it was beyond help. It was their fitment and review videos that basically helped me choose my helmet over so many others.

So I'm going to drop my hard earned bonus and savings with Revzilla. I seriously hope that the fit is correct, and there are no hot spots. I also seriously hope that I don't have to test their somewhat sketchy return policy.

I'll keep you posted.

I just think

:needpics:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

jponza

Check out the new scorpion EXO-R2000 it's only pre-order as of now I believe.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Alex6

So I'm going to drop my hard earned bonus and savings with Revzilla. I seriously hope that the fit is correct, and there are no hot spots. I also seriously hope that I don't have to test their somewhat sketchy return policy.

I'll keep you posted.

revzilla has a good return policy. just don't cut the tags, don't wear it outside or actually ride with the helmet and u should be able to return it if the fitment is off... i've returned stuff to them before and they are very straight forward...
So, who are the lucky ones that end up buying the returned helmets?! :eek:

redprodigy35

Shoei RF1100 for teh win!

I think I'm spoiled for life with this helmet. Comfiest helmet ever. Airflow with all the vents open is real nice. Nice aerodynamic design.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member