Helmet Photos?

bmw675

hjc cl-sp throttle.

i like it but i also have not had anything else to compare it too.

AfDevin86

I have a nice HJC helmet with a built in sliding down sun visor. It's flat black but I had a good friend of mine pinstripe it.

NoDoze

Here's what I have:
HJC CL-15 Mutant

NYGirl

Only the best for my noggin

Arai RX-7 Majestic. Tried a friend's and bought it before the bike; although the striping is red, not pink, from a distance it's not too bad with my white FZ6R.
If you're looking for a helmet, try compacc.com, great prices and excellent customer service!

Attachments

nc_fz6r

My Noggin's cover

Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo / Blue

JonKerr

Elite Member

The Hammer

Here is my bucket not really sure of the model I didn't pay attention, but it is Arai, It is my first one in this brand and I like it.

bjpinub

Here is my Fulmer M1 Modus in Flat Black. I picked it up when I went to take my MSF Basic Rider Course. It was a reasonable price. I like it because the front lifts up, making it easy to put on over my glasses. I would like to get another helmet at some point which has this front-lift design but also has dual visors, since carrying a clear visor and a tinted visor can be a little troublesome. Any ideas from the members?

Attachments

porky45

Just picked up the Shoei RF-1100 Warlord :D
is it wrong that one of the first things i noticed besides the helmet was the cutco knives in the back? lol