Helmet Photos?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen some of the helmets here are solid colors. Here is a suggestion that you may or may not deem valuable.

If you stay with a solid colored helmet, please put a stripe or two of reflective tape vertically on the rear of the helmet. This will make it more visible to people behind you that you are turning your head. This is valuable because it indicates that you may be making a lane change or turning, allowing those who are paying attention to anticipate a move on your part.

Just a suggestion to help keep yourself safe. :thumbup:

cbzdel

I have seen some of the helmets here are solid colors. Here is a suggestion that you may or may not deem valuable.

If you stay with a solid colored helmet, please put a stripe or two of reflective tape vertically on the rear of the helmet. This will make it more visible to people behind you that you are turning your head. This is valuable because it indicates that you may be making a lane change or turning, allowing those who are paying attention to anticipate a move on your part.

Just a suggestion to help keep yourself safe. :thumbup:
That takes away from the cool factor though haha.. Just kidding haha!

anything is better than nothing.. I seen a flat black helmet with a black reflective design on it and it looks pretty sweet because under normal light the design is hardly noticeable..

jhosler

How do you like your helmet?

I have no complaints about mine, but am always interested in something that may be better =)

I like a lot. it's nice and comfy. I have the Scala Q2 on it and you can't tell the mic is near your mouth (a lot of room so you can get our finger in to release the button to open the front of the helmet)

PoltArt

I have the Icon Alliance SSR Speedfreak helmet.

It is definitely one of the most comfortable helmets I tried on, so I got it right away! And it only ran me $180.

One negative is that the mouth vent fell off within the first week, I took it back to the dealer and they said that apparently Icon made a mistake and used screws that were too big and added too much pressure on the helmets and a lot of them are breaking. So on the 22nd I am supposed to go get a new one because they are releasing a new version with proper screws.

Comiha22

2009 Shoei RF-1000 Caster in Grey with dark smoke visor (not shown):

Yone

Shoei RF-1000

FitZ6R

I'm boring

HJC CL-15 helmet in Refrigerator White. :p

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

GoGreen09

Felt really patriotic when I got mine:

Attachments

Yone

JonKerr

Elite Member

adidaskid810

i picked up myself a new lid yesterday! my other one i deemed too large and unsafe. heavy as mofo too...here's my new one

the tinted visor is not on top..it came seperate and is full sized!

Last edited:

btastarsky

HJC CS-R1 Paradox. I like the tribal look better than the flame for my bike and it goes well with my Icon Hooligan jacket too.

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: