helmet mayham

rlmundt

here is a puzzle for you....

what do you do when every helmet you try on is TOOOO BIIGG!!

i have tried.. scorpion, hjc, icon, shark, zr1 and bell.. the side to side fits its the up and down ( front to back ) that is to big. i have been lookin at xs and xxs. is there an extra padding support or something i could use to make something fit.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Detrich

grow a fro! :)

j/k

sammy56

here is a puzzle for you....

what do you do when every helmet you try on is TOOOO BIIGG!!

i have tried.. scorpion, hjc, icon, shark, zr1 and bell.. the side to side fits its the up and down ( front to back ) that is to big. i have been lookin at xs and xxs. is there an extra padding support or something i could use to make something fit.
Your head is likely lacking roundness. Try an Arai Profile, wither Small or XS, is likely good for your head shape.

LB

CBanks2343

Buy a youth helmet???

Detrich

lol... i'm rt between xs and s. but, i usually get xs cuz the cheek pads get loose eventually so it's a tighter fit.

JSP

Super Moderator
I wear XL or XXL...

Me too!!! Sheesh... we must be monster domed! Do people talk about our huge heads behind our back??? :eek::D

sammy56

I have a tiny head on an average size man (5-10, 175 lbs)....my hat size is likely just below a 7! I wear a SM or XS helmet depending on the brand/style. In some pictures my head just looks like a thumb (in abstract of course).:):)

edk442

big heads unite! i have a size large helmet and most hats have to be XL. i think i'm about a size 7-1/2 to 7-5/8

rlmundt

my head measures 19-1/4 at the tightest. the xs fits nicely from left to right but again its the up and down that doesnt fit. i did talk ask a few more ?'s at the 3 delearships out here and they said that i can add some extra pading in between the original pading and the shell and not comprimise the safety of the helmet. it looks like it maybe my only option since i dont have a shoei or a arai dealer close.