Hello from Portugal

PythonPT

Hi,

My name is Daniel, 30yo and i'm from Lisbon - Portugal. I bought a 2012 White Yamaha XJ6N. Just started to ride a bike since August 2014 (noob :scared: )

Great forum :D

latony007

great views! I always wonder why the International model has a banana seat and they get that nifty power crystal lol. They all missing some of the fairings i can't remember?

Anyway Welcome from California!

xinu

Welcome from Ontario Canada. Looks like you are having beautiful sunny weather. Enjoy year-round riding. We'll soon have snow on the ground.

PythonPT

I always wonder why the International model has a banana seat and they get that nifty power crystal lol
This year Yamaha released a XJ6N SP version without "banana seat" , but i don't like it so much.

What do you want to mean with "nifty power crystal " ? Sorry, i didn't understand.

They all missing some of the fairings i can't remember?
In EU we have 3 versions of this model, XJ6N (naked like a streetfighter), XJ6 Diversion (with half fairings) and XJ6 Diversion F (the same as FZ6R)

:D

Starting to rain now :( , I brought the bike to work, I'm going to get wet... damn

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

In EU we have 3 versions of this model, XJ6N (naked like a streetfighter), XJ6 Diversion (with half fairings) and XJ6 Diversion F (the same as FZ6R)

:D

Starting to rain now :( , I brought the bike to work, I'm going to get wet... damn
This is exactly what i am talking about!!!! why dont we have these options?? Im quite sure more bikes are sold here than Portugal why do they get 3 choices and we get none? i sure would like to see the fz09 and the fz1 with all these options.

Rain? I havent seen any in so long i forgot what it looks like. I have heard of that snow stuff before, i want nothing to do with it :)