Hello Columbus2382!!!!!!

Rat

Accidentally met Columbus2382 today on Sawmill road, Columbus, OH.
We both rode like several miles together!

Bike looks just sweet with that fender eliminator! :cool:
Happy New Year buddy and let's ride sometime!

Last edited:

columbus2382

that was pretty wild to run into you like that. wish i had more time to ride yesterday but i was takin my son to the blue jackets game so had to get goin. love the r1,yea we will for sure have to hook up and ride sometime. just remember this was my first season riding so you cant leave me in the dust with that r1 :D. happy new year rat and everyone else as well

JSP

Super Moderator
Always cool meeting other forumites! :D

Rat

Always cool meeting other forumites! :D
That's true! I was so excited! I saw yellow 6R just like my previous (still love that bike, miss it so much) so decided to talk to the rider when we stopped at red light. When I saw fender eliminator - I thought "that rider is definitely registered on FZ6R Forum!".

clifford_05

Hey guys I'm also in Ohio. Live in a town called Chillicothe, which is south of cbus by about a hour. If you guys wanna meet somewhere in the middle or something I'd ride along as well.

And rat, what kinda bike you got?

Rat

Hey guys I'm also in Ohio. Live in a town called Chillicothe, which is south of cbus by about a hour. If you guys wanna meet somewhere in the middle or something I'd ride along as well.

And rat, what kinda bike you got?
Clifford_05, I would love to meet and ride!
I rode all over the place - so I also have been in Chillicothe (love that town!) and almost all towns around. I even saw there parked FZ6R once (don't remember color - perhaps yellow or blue)
Make sense to meet there - there are nice twisty roads in Hocking Hills.
Let's wait for the spring and let's ride, it will be awesome!
:wav:

So Ohio Gang :cool: so far - Columbus2382, Clifford_05, Rat.

Clifford_05, I traded 6R for R1.

columbus2382

hi clifford, i know where chillicothe is. that would be cool to hook up with you and rat sometime. rat was riding r1 when i ran in to him. the thing is sweeeeet

clifford_05

Yeah I'd love to meet up n ride together. Cbus atleast we both have the same bike so we won't leave each other, lol. I know for sure we can't keep up with a r1 :p hahaha. So just keep that in mind rat, haha. And I like the Chillicothe area alot. I know some good roads out in the country with straights n twisty areas. Sounds like a good time guys!!!! I'm ready for spring.

ajskillz13

Hey guys, I'm up in Muncie, Indiana. Unfortunately, I'm 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from you guys. Do any of you know any good routes to take out west of you? I'm thinking in more of the Greenville to Dayton area. :steve:

Rat

keep up with a r1
Oh, come on friends!
I would never even try to do like show off or similar stuff while group riding. :spank:

Unfortunately seems like would not be able to join you guys. :(((
Gonna move to San Francisco in 3 weeks...

clifford_05

Unfortunately seems like would not be able to join you guys. :(((
Gonna move to San Francisco in 3 weeks...
Um wow, lol. That sure was sudden. Whats up??

columbus2382

when are moving to cali rat? where in cali are you moving to, and good luck with that. maybe we might get a good day to ride before ya go

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Roaddawg

When you get settled in out here, give Joloy and me a ring. We could show you some of the good roads here in the Bay Area. Are you going to live in SF or commute in from a neighboring city?

Rat

When you get settled in out here, give Joloy and me a ring. We could show you some of the good roads here in the Bay Area. Are you going to live in SF or commute in from a neighboring city?
Thanks a lot Roaddawg!
Gonna live in SF, will be staying at friend's place for first time and will get an apartment later.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member
Last edited:

clifford_05

Well good luck Rat and hope all goes well. Too bad we never got to ride. Take care

clifford_05

maybe we might get a good day to ride before ya go
Well we can still always ride together and maybe find a couple other ppl along the way, haha. I can give ya my cell number n can always text me n stuff if ya want just let me know