Headlight/Brake light flashers

bigpish13

I don't know about the flashing headlights, but I came across this on the internet to give you a bit more visibility if that is your goal.
It's from twisted throttle. Just bought it today. Will post pics once installed.
=it's about 8 inches lond and it supposed to attach on the plate holder.
AdMore Lighting LED Light Bar - Mini with Running, Brake, and progressive Turn Signals
Item No: AML.LED5420.T.TS
Our Price: $129.00
AdMore Lighting Mini LED Light Bar with Running, Brake, and progressive Turn Signals. Light bar flashes yellow and progressively pulses outwards in the direction of the turn signal. AdMore Lighting Mini LED Light Bar with Running, Brake, and progressive Turn Signals. Light bar flashes yellow and progressively pulses outwards in the direction of the turn signal.

Keeping the high beams on during the day seems to fairly effective as far as getting more visual impact. That's just my observation. good luck!:)

redwing-2001

I want to put headlight and brake light flashers on my Yamaha '09 FZ6R. Any suggestions?
they are called modulators. I have signal dynamics diamond star headlight modulator and a signal dynamics back-off tail light modulator on my FZ6R. Go here for info Signal Dynamics
shop around for price.
I have used these modulators on several motorcycles over the years. I think they do make a difference.

Spunky99

Twisted Throttle has a terrible reputation as a vendor.

I use a Back Off rear brake modulator I am quite happy with.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/SIGNAL-DYNAMICS-MODULE-LIGHT-01004/dp/B001F85OUM/ref=pd_sim_dbs_auto_23]Amazon.com: SIGNAL DYNAMICS MODULE BRK LIGHT SGNL XP 01004: Automotive[/ame]

They also make a front light modulator but I have no experience with it.

ajskillz13

I just got a brake light modulator from Vizi-Tec and I absolutely love it! They didn't have the FZ6R listed, but the connection is the same as the FZ6. The install took just a few short minutes. No electrical knowledge needed. Just unplug the connection and insert the modulator.

The customer service was amazing! Bernard took time to answer all of my emails and shipped the product quickly. Don't be afraid to email them and ask for a certain pattern. They can customize the algorithm to change the flash pattern. Bernard also told me that there was a new product being developed that would allow the user to change the pattern by USB connection!

Vizible Technologies | Products | Yamaha

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member