MikeN02

Thanks goes to my friend Chris31505
$29.99
Motorcycle Swingarm Rear Stand

also a 20% off printable coupon
Harbor Freight Printable Coupon: 20% Harbor Freight Tools Coupon - dealspl.us

also adapters to make it work for the front:
Front Fork Adapter for Motorcycle Stand

Not sure about the front but the rear stand works good. I used it on my FZ6-R, Ninja 250R, and R6 with no major problems. The only problem I ran into is the plastic covering on it came off but I used duct tape so it doesn't scratch my swing arm.

firefighter57

Too bad it is in store only.... :-(

spider2k

Elite Member

ajskillz13

Bought one a couple weeks ago for 29.99. Couldn't believe they had them in stock in Muncie, Indiana. Seems to work fine so far. Bike is solid once mounted. Still wish I had a center stand, but $30 is way more doable right now than $150!

firefighter57

Spunky99

Great deal on that stand.....

tgscanlan

Sweet! thanks for the find! shipping cost for me would be $35 first class (10 business days) and $22 for 4th class (20 business days). That's on top of the retailed price :/ You think it's worth it?

Last edited:

stevet

Sweet! thanks for the find! shipping cost for me would be $35 first class (10 business days) and $22 for 4th class (20 business days). That's on top of the retailed price :/ You think it's worth it?
It's not worth it no matter how cheap if it doesn't work for you. I tok mine back. It felt very risky getting the bike up and down.

JSP

Super Moderator
Why doesnt it work for you? It worked fine for my FZ6R and now my R6. It is a great stand for the price.

I have a HF right down the road from me. Most of their stuff is crap, but the stand has held up great for me for almost 2 years now. Lots of people use this stand and have no probs at all with it. I think I paid $39 for mine.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member