Handlebars mirrors

Deathdiesel

Hey guys, I know this thread is slightly out of date but its not worth me starting a new one. Im slightly confused, but im just wondering if anyone knows whether or not with these mirrors here:
CNC BAR END MIRROR - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories

will work with factory bar ends, or atleast regular bar ends? The reason being is because from what ive read its good to have bar end sliders, along with normal frame sliders, just for addition protection. And id like to be able to use them, any ideas? Or if anyone has any other ideas that have been proven for mirrors would be awesome. Thanks, dd.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Sweet, so all I have to do is scoot the throttle grip over to the left a bit and itll fit fine? How do you do so? lol seems complicated yet simple.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Awesome, think im sold on these mirrors, any ideas how to cover up the stock hole left over? Preferably something paintable maybe, but im open to ideas.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Crap, well im planning on getting my windshield painted the same white as my bike soon, so maybe ill find some kind of plate and have it painted as well..

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dste0395

Mirror shipping cost

Can you tell me how much you paid for shipping? I have a feeling I am about to get screwed on this one because when I ordered it showed me no shipping information.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CDN6R

Can you tell me how much you paid for shipping? I have a feeling I am about to get screwed on this one because when I ordered it showed me no shipping information.
I got mine from the same web site/seller. The cost of the mirrors included shipping.

Yup,, I just clicked "add to cart" shipping is included for the $79.00

Last edited: