Handlebars mirrors

BoneJj

are there extensions for the stock mirrors? something to put them out further to allow you to see around stuff?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

koloaboy

Elite Member

Sage

I have those currently on my bike and love them so much more than the stock

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I have a CRG Hindsight on the daytona, LOVE IT!

Sage

2wheelie

How far are they standing out? Or can you switch them around (right-to-left) and still not seeing your elbows? I think it can be a hastle riding in traffic while filtering.

Sage

How far are they standing out? Or can you switch them around (right-to-left) and still not seeing your elbows? I think it can be a hastle riding in traffic while filtering.
Maybe about 2-3inches per side maximum the way they are set in the pictures. You can flip them over if you wish, I haven't tried riding with them like that however.

BoneJj

Those clamp on the handlebar... so it would be out of the way completely... If you scroll down on there website, there's a few pics of the mirrors on bikes. One of them looks like a FZ6...
yeah but does anyone make extensions or extended one that fit in the stock place?

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

killabee

Chucker

Has anyone ordered from these guys yet? I'm curious about the extra charges. I'm a little bit of a fraidy cat when it comes to ordering from overseas. It can end up costing a boatload of extras (pun intended).

I really like their levers as well.

popeye

Has anyone ordered from these guys yet? I'm curious about the extra charges. I'm a little bit of a fraidy cat when it comes to ordering from overseas. It can end up costing a boatload of extras (pun intended).

I really like their levers as well.
I have their levers installed on my bike .Shorty gold with black adjusters.
When i ordered mine they came with a free pair of grips ,i never installed the grips though cause their colour matching on gold is not the best.
The levers are pretty good for what i paid (au $89 posted if i remember right).

Delivered in less than a week from china to my doorstep in melbourne.
When they shipped they provided a tracking number as well.
So i guess from my experience with RIDE IT MOTO i could say they provide good service

cheers