HAHAHA.....Transformers!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Does everyone remember the thread discussing how our headlight reminds us of the Decepticon logo from Transformers....?

Well.....

I was at Verizon picking up a new phone and when I was putting my gear on to leave, some guy made a point to leave the pizza place nearby and walk over to me. He looked at me, looked at the bike, and asked if I knew that the headlight looked like a Decepticon!! And then my hologram flashed and I said, "^%*#@ @($ &%(#)@ &^%!@ #%" -- "Why yes I did!"

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

thatklutzychick

I'm pretty sure I saw a photo of someone who used blue LED lights to outline the Decepticon logo on her headlight. I can't remember if it was on this site or the female sportsbikers club in San Diego. Now if only I can find the photo out there on the interwebs...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Heineken

Elite Member

Edd

I really wanted to do this to mine (Think it would look even cooler on the naked version), until I realised that we have a light in there already and our switch is already used as the hazard lights!

Roaddawg

I really wanted to do this to mine (Think it would look even cooler on the naked version), until I realised that we have a light in there already and our switch is already used as the hazard lights!
I wish we had hazards.....it's no fair how they deprive the US bikes of so many options you guys get in Europe....:(

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm...too bad you don't have a picture of it.

cpd6l42

Found this decal on EBAY that is translucent and is for headlights. The LED lights are strip lights in the ram air vents on either side of the headlight with seperate switches. They are not the brightest lights and get overpowered by the headlight when its on.

Attachments

ME_with_a_B

Found this decal on EBAY that is translucent and is for headlights. The LED lights are strip lights in the ram air vents on either side of the headlight with seperate switches. They are not the brightest lights and get overpowered by the headlight when its on.
Do you know if it still available on Ebay? Do you have a url/link you could share?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cpd6l42

Awesome find!

Now, you do know that you can't ride with red or blue lights on right? That will get you a ticket instantly.
Not when you have a 5 pointed get out of jail free card in your wallet! Sorry. Actually here in Chicagoland, we Police don't mess with bikers with colored lights on their bikes. Its all about attitude, if you are an ass, you will be treated accordingly. Stay safe!

Fenixgoon

when i first got my bike, i stopped by my old boss's house to show him (he's also a family friend). his daughter said "looks like it's straight out of transformers" :D

spider2k

Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ry-mac75

sorry but I had to comment on this one as I see it here as well.

I hate it when an officer comes in and gets something illegal done to their vehicle(tint,lighting,etc.) and says "it's ok, I'm a cop, I won't get a ticket. "

being an officer shouldn't exclude you from the laws you are enforcing.

no offense is meant to you personally by this. I just hate the double standard.

ryan
Police break the law? While in uniform?? Never! Although, I may have seen the local cops do about 130 km/ph down the back roads here, when it's five minutes to shift change. Apparently, spending is only dangerous when I do it.

ry-mac75

speeding, not spending... must stop sending out quotes while on forums...

ajskillz13

If you will notice, he said that they don't enforce those laws in his area. My brother in law is an officer and he has told me that he won't pull anyone over that goes 5-7 mph over the speed limit like he does in his personal car. Most good officers don't have a double standard.