Gun Talk Thread

JSP

Super Moderator
I really do love it here. I don't know how many people say that about their state.
I do! :D Same here. Was the same in VA too. For some reason though I always got delayed a few hours. They said my name was close to someone elses that is apparently a serial killer or something haha I dont know why.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I really do love it here. I don't know how many people say that about their state.
Cajun country is that way as well. Good 'ole Louisiana.

Nyuu

As well as Texas <3 And so far from what I've read, Missouri is pretty lax too. At least here on base I know I can walk in and walk out with a handgun. But I've only been here about 6 months, so I don't know all of the laws on it yet. The hunting season here seems pretty great though, I was very nervous leaving the great state of Texas.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

just found this forum! sorry to butt in but i am so happy i want to tell the world. just bought a CZ SP01! shoots like a dream. too big to carry but i have a decent CC pistol.

BoneJj

My neighbor (and brother in law) was loading up his car and I noticed the chest holster he had. I said something to the fact of being prepared for anything, and he replied, "That's nothing. Check this out." He was packing like Neo freeing Morpheus! There are four pistols there, in case you can't see the one on his right hip. I laughed and took a pic. I've covered his face to protect his identity (he's also a big fan of privacy). He also had a half dozen rifles, shotguns, as well as a nice compound bow in the boot of his car. He was on his way to do some shooting with some friends. I wonder what a cop would've said if he'd been pulled over.

What's with the right handed hip holster on the left side? Is this guy crazy or something?

Chevyfazer

just found this forum! sorry to butt in but i am so happy i want to tell the world. just bought a CZ SP01! shoots like a dream. too big to carry but i have a decent CC pistol.
I love my sp01! It is honestly the best shooting pistol I've ever owned or even shot for that matter. It's so smooth, and just feels right in every aspect. I've put about 2500 rounds through it and it just keeps getting better and better!

Which one did you get, tactical, phantom, or just the regular sp01?

stevet

What's with the right handed hip holster on the left side? Is this guy crazy or something?
These are the kind of guys that make gun laws tough on the rest of us. If you are this paranoid when you go out you're a loose canon. Not cool.

BoneJj

These are the kind of guys that make gun laws tough on the rest of us. If you are this paranoid when you go out you're a loose canon. Not cool.
Very true.... But I live in florida where it is okay to open carry and I like to shoot lefty so I have a lot of left handed holsters, well a few at least.

It's a little like the "wild wild west" down here. There are next to no laws for ownership until you get into concealed carry and even those are laxed as all heck.

I normally carry one or 2 with me when I go out but I come from a military background so I don't really feel right not having one on me.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It's called "cross-draw" and it's the same thing with the shoulder holster. Nothing crazy about it. Looks like a fun day at the shooting range.

Y

yellowfz

Just got a Springfield Armory XD 45, nice sidearm.
Had to get some of these just in case; Zombie Max - Hornady Manufacturing, Inc watch the video.

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

How is the cross draw hip holster any different than the shoulder holstered gun six inches higher? Or do you have a shoulder holster that holds the gun on the same side you shoot with? Good grief; there seems to be a lot of "dumb" going around here.
Cross draw is fine and all but you know damn well he's not going it for that reason. If you are going to have one on each side of your hips then you should have them left and right handed respectively. This kid is just doing it for the stupidity of having all his guns strapped on him at the same time. And yes I do have a problem with cross draw, it's called my gut............. LMAO, no it's not that bad but it's funny to type it. As for my shoulder harness. I keep mine a lot higher than most other people do, so it's more like 8-10 inches higher which makes a huge difference. Why do I keep it that high, because I'm used to all the gear I had strapped on my waist while I was active duty. Once you get a habit it's hard break it.

And chill with your dumb comments, you don't know everything so don't act like you do.

Last edited:

BoneJj

I'm trying to get one of these as my next addition to my collection:

Kel Tec CNC

Nothing like a nice shot gun in with your guns. This with some slugs will be a very entertaining one to use.

spider2k

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Lol the picture with the guy having 4 guns is halarious. Glad he only carries that when going to the range. Bet his shooting buddies got a kick out of it.

bleedinblue

Elite Member