Gta v

Sage

played til 4am last night haha, didn't have class today

bloodypulp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Bought it yesterday after watching my son play the last 18 hrs. Yea the old mans got it too now:beer:

Sage

Im getting close to the end of the main story. It's great, but at the same time i wish there were more heists, they are just so dang fun.

xleeb0y13x

I'm moving slow in the story. Made a bunch of cash in the stock market so I'm having fun with it.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379885504.896648.jpg

Sent while running with scissors.

abyss1406

this game is awesome

indian9990

Damn I really wanna get this game but I also wanna get NBA 2k14 which comes out next week lol!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

abyss1406

GET gta v you wont be dissapointed

danieljardim

couldn't resist. Bought it yesterday but didn't play yet.
Played for about 2 hours yesterday. Not impressed at all. Maybe because I played too many GTA games (1,2,3 vice city, saint andreas). Graphics are ok. Gameplay so far feels like any other GTA (maybe because didnt get deep into story yet). Very upset because online is not up yet (only bought because my 2 brother in laws bought it and we were planning to play online - because we had already enough of COD - not hyped at all about the new one coming out).

I will go back to diablo 3 for now, waiting for fifa 14 and beyond 2 souls, and hope online gameplay will raise my interest for the game (still gonna TRY to finish story mode) ;)

SpawnXX

Premium Member

indian9990

Digging this up a bit but have any of you guys made bank of the assassination missions from Lester?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member