Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Picked it up yesterday but only had a couple hours to play. What I have played is great. Looks like this one with be stuck in my console for quite a while. Might even play it more than skyrim.

Sent while running with scissors.

Muddog7998

Can't wait for the release on pc. I was playing IV a couple weeks ago and my friend who has it on ps3 was blown away by the graphics.

abyss1406

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Sage

Picked it up last night after hearing about it all day yesterday lol

danieljardim

still debating if I should get it or not.

I got diablo 3 about a week ago and played for 2 hours only (no time for video games at all) and I got fifa 14 and beyond 2 souls coming out soon. Don't know if I will have time for GTA V but it looks really good.

danieljardim

Same. I had one day where I cranked out about 2 hours. Tried Barbarian and whatever magic user on the demo, so started as Monk. I feel very meh about the Monk, think I wanna try Witchdoctor.

PS3????? Wanna play????
I started with the demon hunter (it's cool, setting up traps and shooting the shit out of zombies) because in those type of games I always pick the rogue/thief type of characters.

Add me up... psn: Dan_tetty_nick ..... Don't know when is gonna be next time that I will have time to play but if we are online at the same time, why not.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member