Got it!!!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FastFreddy

Yes, the inline 4 was a selling point for me.
I figured most big bikes are inline 4s, so I wanted to get used to handling that when downshifting and going into a corner. I like the sound of the engine, I've got a big imagination, it sounds like an open wheeler is missing a race ready engine somewhere to me.

Last edited:

EsrTek

Installed:
FE, T-rex Frame Sliders, Rumble Flush mounts and relay, Tech Spec grips, omni cruise control.
Waiting on:
yami double bubble, mirrors w led turn signals, rear turn signals, led lic plate lights, ram mount for phone, vizi-tech brake modulator... all should be here this week.

No pics right now as her ass is naked :( Once done I'll take some.

The install of everything was pretty simple, was disappointed the t-rex's came w 0 instructions. Got them on by the 3 pics they have on site to sell the damn things.
Only thing I really didn't want to have to do was cut the wiring and stock connectors off stock turn signals. However, that's what I did...ah well.
I made it so I can connect the led mirrors easily, w/o taking off the fairings again and hope to get them as running lights as well.

Last piece I really want is a white rear seat cowl, she should be good for the season then.