Got home last night with a naked italian girl

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rookasaki

I'm not a big fan of red at all, but this one I just couldn't let it pass. It's just gorgeous.
I'm not either... but for me, when I saw my zx6r sitting there with her glowing red paint, I just had to take her home. You have to take some glamour shots of her! Also a video!

danieljardim

Congrats on the bike. She's a beaut. Wow! 162hp. Be careful out there, man! When we say "Keep the rubber-side down." It means BOTH wheels on the ground, LOL.
Thats why I decided to keep her on the leash (100hp) I dont want to make a jump higher that I'm capable to handle.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Detrich

Congrats :)

popeye

14295.00 2011 with 1600 miles on it.
My God we getting F@#^%D sideways in this country (Australia that is) when it comes to bike pricing .

$28,000 OTD for a brand new one. :wtfgun:
And a couple of 2011 demonstrators that I have seen for sale were in the $23k to $25k range

F@#K is so annoying especially with the Au dollar been stronger than the Us :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Chevyfazer

Congrats on the new ride! I love all kinds of bikes but this is one bike I could never wrap my head around. What I mean by that is what exactly is it supposed to be? A cruiser, a muscle bike, a hot rod, a sports touring bike, or all of the above? I love Ducati, I mean who doesn't right but I can't understand why the "Ferrari" of the bike world would make a cruiser, even if it is the badest cruiser of them all.

Don't get me wrong I love the bike just never under stood why they made it. To me it would be like Ferrari making a minivan, no doubt it would be the fastest and badest minivan ever but why would they want to do it?

danieljardim

Congrats on the new ride! I love all kinds of bikes but this is one bike I could never wrap my head around. What I mean by that is what exactly is it supposed to be? A cruiser, a muscle bike, a hot rod, a sports touring bike, or all of the above? I love Ducati, I mean who doesn't right but I can't understand why the "Ferrari" of the bike world would make a cruiser, even if it is the badest cruiser of them all.

Don't get me wrong I love the bike just never under stood why they made it. To me it would be like Ferrari making a minivan, no doubt it would be the fastest and badest minivan ever but why would they want to do it?
They had one back in the 80's I think. They decided to make another one. Is like a cruiser with some sport accents. I just couldn't get my eyes of the tail and that fat tire.

By the way I rode home on the 162hp touring mode and OMG!!