Got home last night with a naked italian girl

danieljardim

And my wife liked. :steve:

Meet "DIABA"

My 2011 ducati diavel.

I have one word to describe the experience of riding one. WOW.

The bike just wants to GO. It doesn't want to ride it slow. (and I only rode on the pussy mode (urban) with 100 HP, didn't have the balls to unleash the full 162hp yet).

Very comfortable with ergonomics in between a cruiser and the fz6r.

The brembo brakes stop on a dime. Very responsive. I'll miss the smoothness of the 6R with the inline motor. This bike vibrates a lot more but for some reason my hands didn't get numb like use to with the 6R.

Of course the bike is not perfect, it has some cons, first one is the clutch is very hard. It's a hydraulic clutch but the lever feels so tight. I got call them and ask if its normal or not. Second thing is turning. It doesnt dive like 6R into the turn, but in the other hand ther ergonomics make you lean you body more into the turn and feels easier to kiss the handlebar. Third thing it doesn't have a gas guage and that sucks.

I will unleash the 162 hp later today and i'll let you guys know.

SIDE NOTE: Before i traded the 6r in i put the stock exhaust back on it. I have to be honest, TBR sounds really cool but riding the bike to the dealer with almost silent exhaust (i have my helmet playing music) it felt the bike was gliding in water. Felt so smooth that I almost turn around and played "whatever" with the dealer and canceled the trade. I will miss my 6R. I wish I could keep both :(

popeye

wow congrats ,it is my dream bike the one i wanna retire with but at Au $28,000 is a little while before getting there.

Enjoy and be safe

StarZero81

Elite Member

RoadTrip

You prolly gonna get some serious 'mileage' out of that new toy, I doubt the newness will wear off for at least a year. It has their top sport bike engine in there, right? So, yeah, you ain't gonna be bored.

You are now a Ducarista, congrats! Of course, you have to stay here and keep us updated on the Ducarista lifestyle / experience.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

You prolly gonna get some serious 'mileage' out of that new toy, I doubt the newness will wear off for at least a year. It has their top sport bike engine in there, right? So, yeah, you ain't gonna be bored.

You are now a Ducarista, congrats! Of course, you have to stay here and keep us updated on the Ducarista lifestyle / experience.
Absolutely I will never leave this place. 90% what I know about bikes I learned here.

And the ducati diavel forum is really boring. Most of the guys are a bunch of full of cash snobs that have 6 different bikes. :rolleyes:

No hard working man over there.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Enjarin

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

danieljardim

You can switch off 62 extra hp??
It has 3 riding modes.

Urban, Touring and Sport.

Urban keeps at 100hp for city riding and stop and go traffic.

Touring is 162hp with low input on the throttle, You have to twist it to get it going

Sport is 162hp with a high input on the throttle, you touch and it wide opens.

You can change it on the fly with a switch right next to the horn.

Also changes the suspension and traction control but i don't know the difference yet.