Go Pro Hero 2 - Maryland -Motogp6r

JSP

Super Moderator
Sweet! .

BoneJj

could we see the road instead of you??? lmao

Also, get a pair of gloves man, there is no reason you should be riding without gloves. If you can afford a camera like this you can afford some gloves... I'm just saying this as a polite nudge. If you were to ride with me I'd smack you until you put some on, lol.

Rookasaki

Good first vid... Keep them coming. No disrespect but I agree with BoneJj, get yourself gloves dude! I would never ever ride without them. Your hands would be gone if you eat #$%^. I would feel so naked without them haha. We just don't want you hurt brother! :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

motogp6r

:banghead:i shouldve known better to than to post a video with me using no gear. ill be wearing more gear in next shots. to answer the few questions that you guyz had.

i own gloves. i just chose not to wear them. i usually wear them. idn.
the leather jacket doesnt have pads but will protect me if i fall.
sorry for the rider shot i know im not all that fun to watch. that was the first video i made so ill learn from my mistakes.
thanks for your concerns brothers

anyways, i was out riding and had the gopro on my helmet via suction cup. and .....IT FELL OFF. i cracked the housing right where the lens is. lucky me the camera was still recording when i went to pick it up. ill post that video later.

Rookasaki

:banghead:i shouldve known better to than to post a video with me using no gear. ill be wearing more gear in next shots. to answer the few questions that you guyz had.

sorry for the rider shot i know im not all that fun to watch. that was the first video i made so ill learn from my mistakes.

anyways, i was out riding and had the gopro on my helmet via suction cup. and .....IT FELL OFF. i cracked the housing right where the lens is. lucky me the camera was still recording when i went to pick it up. ill post that video later.
Sorry about the case. I've never used the suction cup on my lid. Only on my tank and side fairing. It could be worse, your camera could be broke ;)

JSP

Super Moderator
Dang!!! Never had it fall off of my helmet or anywhere for that matter. There is only one spot that is flat enough on my helmet to really get it stuck onto. But that is why I use a lanyard just in case.

BoneJj

dude that sucks but good to know you at least have gear... lol.

How much is another case and was there any kind of damage to the camera?

like others have already said, you need a lanyard of some kind attached to you or whatever else that is handy so you don't have something like this ever happen again. how much are new cases?

JSP

Super Moderator
Also make sure you are attaching the suction cup correctly. That thing should be super stiff with no movement and you should not be able to move or pull it off by hand at all.

JonKerr

Elite Member

motogp6r

dude that sucks but good to know you at least have gear... lol.

How much is another case and was there any kind of damage to the camera?

like others have already said, you need a lanyard of some kind attached to you or whatever else that is handy so you don't have something like this ever happen again. how much are new cases?
i havent found any damage to the camera.a new case costs 39.99. i bought mine at best buy 45 minutes after the accident. then i went across the street to dicks sporting goods and bought a 2 foot lanyard... needless to say i reattached the gopro to my helmet w/lanyard. i rode for another 30 minutes down towards the city and just as i was crossing through brooklyn the damn mount fell again, but i had attached it to the helmet strap. it fell right into my lap. i think ill try to use the circular mount(adhesive) for my helmet in the next videos.

txjames

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
i havent found any damage to the camera.a new case costs 39.99. i bought mine at best buy 45 minutes after the accident. then i went across the street to dicks sporting goods and bought a 2 foot lanyard... needless to say i reattached the gopro to my helmet w/lanyard. i rode for another 30 minutes down towards the city and just as i was crossing through brooklyn the damn mount fell again, but i had attached it to the helmet strap. it fell right into my lap. i think ill try to use the circular mount(adhesive) for my helmet in the next videos.
You must not be putting it on right. You are pushing it on and flipping the lever? It should not budge at all. Like Jon said, it would pull a fairing off before it would fall.

JSP

Super Moderator
I dont have any on my R6. I had removed them from the fz though but before i had the cam. Never tried it with graphics.