Get any good presents?

buckwild

I got a Marthy Viper, PCV, Block Off Plates, New Chain, New Rear Tire, and a Seat Cowl.

We are counting SELF SANTA gifts right?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Detrich

All I got was a rock... :(

Well, so I got myself this as a consolation. :)

T-Rex Frame Sliders (w/blue ring), Team Yamaha Racing long-sleeve t-shirt, torque wrench, and a bunch of non-motorcycle stuff too.

Fizzi6ergal

CtrlAltDl

I would also like to see a review on these... I'm in the market for the Scala Rider G9, but I can't afford that right now.
I got a GoPro Hero 2 that I'm planning on using this spring. My nephew also got a camera too. So when we go on rides, we can compare riding skills haha yes!
I've always wanted a Scala Rider also, but haven't been able to justify the cost.

I haven't tried this bluetooth headset on my bike yet. I tried them on with my helmet and found that it is easier to get my helmet on and off compared to ear buds, which like to fall out as soon as you put your helmet on. ARGHH!

The nice thing is the controls (power and volume only) are really easy to get to with gloves on.

JonKerr

Elite Member

BoneJj

0150r

I got a lowering link for my bike. I don't need it, but wanted it because I had to lower the front for clip ons. I don't like having my good bits smashed up against the tank because of the angle. I also got a blue yamaha racing shirt that matches my sweatshirt.

As for gifts to myself, I got a Glock 19 and was able to pick it up on the 31st. Just in time for the potential ban...

BoneJj

I got a lowering link for my bike. I don't need it, but wanted it because I had to lower the front for clip ons. I don't like having my good bits smashed up against the tank because of the angle. I also got a blue yamaha racing shirt that matches my sweatshirt.

As for gifts to myself, I got a Glock 19 and was able to pick it up on the 31st. Just in time for the potential ban...
you realize this ban is far from being able to pass.

The leaders in congress are NRA members who themselves own assault rifles.

This whole thing is to just look good in the eyes of the public.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

0150r

you realize this ban is far from being able to pass.

The leaders in congress are NRA members who themselves own assault rifles.

This whole thing is to just look good in the eyes of the public.
I know it's not likely to pass. I've wanted a Glock for a while. I already have a 30-30 deer rifle, Remmington 870 shotgun, and a .22lr, so it filled the hole I've been having. I got it now (mostly) because I'm on leave in Wisconsin and it's much easier and less restrictive than buying in California. I don't have to register it with the state (the only thing that is given to the gov. from the sale was that I purchased a handgun - no serial number or model info). If I got it in California, I could only get approved models, have to register the serial number with the state, and pay a fee to have it.

BoneJj

Exactly! Everyone is panicking for no reason. Just making everyone look like a gun nut in the eyes of the liberals trying to ban them. I own a bunch but none were purchased in the last 10 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
LOL, yup, but the funny thing now is that there are so many out there in people's homes it's ridiculous. I'm looking at ordering a Danial Defense AR once prices come back to reasonable. In the mean time I think I'm going to pick up a PK380 for personal CCW. I really like how the PK380 fits in my hand like it was meant to be there... Though I kind of want to have another 9mm. I already have a S&W .38 special revolver which is nice but I'm in the market for something new.
Love them creepers! Gotta get one.
LOL, I have a couple of those. Such a great investment, in your back!

I like this one more though, lol. http://bit.ly/ZauuRd It has a cup holder... lol.
I know it's not likely to pass. I've wanted a Glock for a while. I already have a 30-30 deer rifle, Remmington 870 shotgun, and a .22lr, so it filled the hole I've been having. I got it now (mostly) because I'm on leave in Wisconsin and it's much easier and less restrictive than buying in California. I don't have to register it with the state (the only thing that is given to the gov. from the sale was that I purchased a handgun - no serial number or model info). If I got it in California, I could only get approved models, have to register the serial number with the state, and pay a fee to have it.
I can understand that but don't be fooled into the hype they are putting out there about this ban mess. It's just to make themselves look good in the eye of the crazy public that think it's a good thing. In the mean time it just makes things more expensive for those of us who like their guns... and accessories on a regular.

Last edited:

0150r

In the mean time I think I'm going to pick up a PK380 for personal CCW. I really like how the PK380 fits in my hand like it was meant to be there... Though I kind of want to have another 9mm. I already have a S&W .38 special revolver which is nice but I'm in the market for something new.
Have you looked at some of the subcompact 9mms? Check out the Kel-Tec PF9, Karr PM9, or DiamondBack DB9. They are really small. If you want a little smaller (ie .380), they make some pretty good subcompacts that are smaller than the PK380. When it comes to CCW, one of the most important things to consider in my opinion, is actually being able carry it a lot. If you end up not carrying it because it's too big or heavy, then it doesn't do any good.