FZ6R Vinyl Decals!!!!

DocFZ

Not sure what happened to my last post, probably got tanked when they tried an update last night. Anyhow, I can cut out the vinyl logo for the FZ6R. Not sure who was interested but lemme know if you'd want one and in what color. I'll see what I can do. Oh and the first picture is of the vinyl on the back door glass at my house. Its is only the white letters. For some reason (most likely my camera,) it looks a little yellowed. But it is bright white. The second picture is of the actual logo on my bike that I got the image from. Someone had mentioned this was the wrong font. But I took this directly off of my 2010 as an image, I didn't try to match any font.

Lemme know guys and gals,

Thanks!

JonKerr

Elite Member

DocFZ

I just got some made by House of Graffix. Wish I'd known you could do it. They look great. I'll get some pictures when I get home.
Oh awesome. How much you pay for em?

JonKerr

Elite Member

DocFZ

$25 shipped and he made a bunch of extras incase I screwed some up. Had him do bright red with a white outline. It looks really good on the black bike I think.
youll definitely have to put up pics. that sounds awesome

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

DocFZ

Wow thats pretty sweet. Lol I cant do outlines like that tho :(

alexan33

hey,
got a white bike, just want all black FZ6R logo in that font for the sides. drop me a message on how to get one from ya
thanks

ajskillz13

hey,
got a white bike, just want all black FZ6R logo in that font for the sides. drop me a message on how to get one from ya
thanks
Me too! I'm actually looking for small logos like the Team Blue bike has by the headlight. Black, with the same font.

Let me know how much a few of these would be. Thanks!

474kz

I finally got a chance to give the bike a bath and get some pictures with the new vinyl on it. Nothing crazy, just nice and clean and simple.

Hi Jon,

Nice ride mate. Got a question for you - what make of rear paddock stand is that please?

Cheers

latony007

They look good,
Jon you bike looks good too, I like the tuning fork sticker on the bottom. i cant beleive your still rolling the stock seat though. check out the dirt road custom thread its totally worth it.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

LMFAO, Jon 's post was from 2010. LOL talk about a thread revival.
LOL didnt notice, just saw the last post was 2/14
hopefully he updated his seat since then :)