FZ6R TBR exhaust group buy...

MNDZA

So far I've had a bad experience with this whole exhaust thing. I should have just ordered it with you guys. I ordered it through my dealer about 2 months ago. TBR promised delivery on May 8th. Then that day came and went and it became May 18th. Then more delays came and they kept adding a week to it each time we called. So today I call my dealer and ask him what they said and he told me it will be another week. So I got pissed and told him that I know several people, all you guys, who ordered a month after me and are getting theirs already. He said that only people who ordered WAY before me are getting it and I said no, there was a group buy end of May and they're getting it already. So I tell him I just want to cancel the order. He says he'll try again. He calls me back and says they had one more left that was allocated for I don't know what and they will ship it to him tomorrow and he'll get it in a couple days or so. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
MNDZA,

That's the reason I have never ordered aftermaket from a dealership. They don't regularly work close enough with manufacturers of aftermarket parts to be in "good standing" with them. For a manufacturer, it's much more trouble to try and get a single unit out to numerous dealerships than it is to send a bunch of systems to a retailer/distributor.

It sucks that you have been jerked around so much. If your dealership falls through, cancel your order and give Nate a call at new enough. Explain to him your situation and see if he would include an order for you at the same group buy price ($825 shipped). I'm sure he would be willing to work something out for you.

Good luck, bro.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nate is hoping to get the pipes in tomorrow. If he does, he is going to try to get them right back out the door to us. If he can't, they should ship to us Monday.

:rockon::cheer::rockon::cheer:

B

blaxx

I gave Nate the info, and that is what he told me too. If they can't get them out tomorrow, they will ship Monday.

Awesome! :thumbup:

unleased1287

yup i got hold of him and gave all my info too so if they do get shipped out tommor or monday looking like next friday saturday i will get mine so every one be reday for vid's of it on youtube cuase the day i get it i will be calling into work lol cant f'n wait so does any one wanna try to freeze me for like a week and wake me up lol. i watch that eposide the other day funny sh*t

nate

F

FZ1inNH

So, what was the final price for the group buy? Curious in the event my wife decides on one for her new R. Thanks and GREAT JOB pulling off a group buy on a new product! :steve:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The price given to us was $825 shipped for the carbon fiber cans. That's almost $300 lower than MSRP!

IMPORTANT!!
For those that got in on the group buy, Nate has only heard from half of us. If he does not hear from the others (lifuzz, dgslover and Nautical05), the pipes go into his inventory and it becomes first come first serve. Don't let me down guys! I organized this so we could be the first to roll with this system.

Get on it!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Got an email from nate today, is shipping out today. Woo hoo! :thumbup:
I got the same email. :rockon::cheer: I hope everyone called him to get there systems.

unleased1287

i got the same email too and OMG blaxx i hate u u luckey sunof a biiiiooootch lol lets us know and hear it so i want a vid tommor or the day after. sweet **** :rockon::rockon:

B

blaxx

i got the same email too and OMG blaxx i hate u u luckey sunof a biiiiooootch lol lets us know and hear it so i want a vid tommor or the day after. sweet **** :rockon::rockon:
LOL. I noticed it did say estimated delivery, I hope it's right. ;)

If so, I will install tomorrow night, and have a vid up that night or sunday, I haven't done a vid online before, so I guess I'll just use Youtube since I have a account. :confused:

Vroom vroom!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Never mind guys, the delivery date has changed to the 16th. Aaarrrgh! :(
HAHAHAHA!!! The 16th! :Flip:

That's what mine says too. :(

lilfuzz

I talked to Nate last night. I GOT THE LAST ONE HE HAD!!!!!!!!! Im just pumped!!!!!!!! LOL

B

blaxx

Forget wat i said earlier, it on the truck out for delivery. I wish they wouldn't tease me like this!

cbzdel

cant wait to see this exhaust on a bike other than the sales picture thats 1/2 transparent haha..

lilfuzz

Im freaking out. Im gonna be like 500 miles from howm when it gets here.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Im so totally broke now but its worth it. Cant thank you guys enough (Robert and whom ever else).

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Forget wat i said earlier, it on the truck out for delivery. I wish they wouldn't tease me like this!
I hate you!! :Flip: :ban:

;) Post a damn video already!!!

When mine gets here, I am taking the day off from work to get it put on. lol :rockon: