FZ6R Sightings

Gilbuddy

Spotted a yellow FZ6R as he passed by, turning onto Murray from Jenkins at 8:30 this morning. I think I've seen this bike before, but wasn't sure until today.

Chevyfazer

Seen a couple "R's" over the weekend 1black one headed up 278 in Dallas ga and 1 black one late yesterday at deals gap moto resort.

Anyone here?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

SpitefulHam

Saw another Raven this morning on teh way into work, met him up around Leesburg and left him when I turned of rt 28
Black/grey/white jacket, matte black helmet, grey backpack, Draggin jeans? :D The crazy thing was I was motioning to your fairings because I thought I had seen them somewhere before, just couldn't remember where, so I must have seen them while lurking around here at some point. Only the 2nd FZ6R I've seen around here since I started riding a year ago!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Spotted a yellow FZ6R as he passed by, turning onto Murray from Jenkins at 8:30 this morning. I think I've seen this bike before, but wasn't sure until today.
Damn....right where I grew up years ago. I need to come back, it's been 15 years!

Sent from my new EVO 4G LTE using tapatalk

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Detrich

Saw a copper red 6R lane splitting north on the 710 north towards LA north of the 91 Thursday afternoon around 7pm ish? Anyone here?

travisH3

Haven't seen one besides mine except at the dealer?????

JonKerr

Elite Member

SpitefulHam

yep, there are a few of us in the area... I need to put new forum stickers on... now I have my Givi's, they are covered... :)

you work here somewhere or was it just coincidence?
Live in Frederick, work in Chantilly. Yeah, 1.5-2 hour commute, each way, every day. Usually go down 15, 7, 28 but sometimes take one of the backroads coming from Leesburg. Not doing that much now that school's started again though.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

pgillen

A white FZ6R parked outside Retting's Gun Store in Culver City, around 5pm today.

Fhrancisz25

As our community grows, it's more likely we'll see others on the bike in our own neighborhoods. Anyone catch someone? I'd love to find more in the area.

On that note.... I think I did see one. Yesterday when I came home and was turning into my housing tract, a guy on a tourer of some sort (It was dark blue, but don't ask me to name it. I've no clue.) was being followed by a someone in a pink jacket, probably a woman. Her bike was white with tribal stripes. I couldn't take the second glance to be sure since I was just starting a turn and need to watch where I was going instead.

This is in the Eastvale section of Corona, CA. Anyone here think this might be you?
im from eastvale to man! i have a '12 white fz6r

efforex

I saw a fz6r at frys electronics while back and also a black fz6r on wild cat canyon road couple of days ago.