FZ6R Sightings

Brock Kickass

Spotted two on the roads of Ontario since I got mine. One yellow one about a month ago in Carelton Place, and a black one today in Renfrew. Didn't get the chance to talk to either rider, though. If you see this, I'm always up for a ride!

Krappy

Well it happened, I finally saw another FZ6R today. Around 8:45 this morning a 09 raven on route 7 just before the Loudoun County parkway exit.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Krappy

ME? Debadged Raven, with my SS jacket (avatar is with my scorpion leather on) and grey Shoei helmet?

and did I look annoyed at the van going about 35 in a 55...?
Well you guys were coming off a red light. But I will give it to you, the drivers on 7 can be really bad.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Saw 2 on my way home from Toronto yesterday. I caught a blue one Westbound on the 401 just East of Toronto, and I met a yellow one on Centennial Lake Road. I was heading toward Calabogie, Fizzer heading toward Griffith.

Detrich

lol... With all the YZF & FZR & 6 this & R that... Gotta admit Yamaha's naming conventions are something like Apple Performa computer model no's in the 90's... Even the sales ppl couldn't tell u the difference btw the model numbers... lol. xP.

cbzdel

Seen a white/pink FZ6R on I90 going though the Kent, WA area yesterday about 2:30pm. They had on a white jacket on, black riding pants, an, definitely a female rider.

This rider deserves to have their license taken away, 100% SQUID!!! I was next to them (driving my car) and all of a sudden they pull out either a cell or mp3 player from their jacket and where messing with it for a good mile while riding on the freeway!! Then they tucked it back away and hit upwards of the 90's (in a 60mph zone) while swerving in and out of traffic, and passing on the shoulder!!!

72racer

Elite Member
M

mas4489

alright i think i saw one, didnt realize it till it was too late
I was sitting at a red light on Fishinger rd waiting to cross Dublin rd friday 9/10 around 4pm. I seen a blue FZ6R cross Fishinger road going south on Dublin rd.

just wondering if it was anybody here

DragonBlu

Spotted a yellow one with two up headed west on 26 near Hillsboro exit at around noon Sunday.(yesterday) Could it be one of you Portland riders? :confused:

Skidro

I saw a blue FZ6R on I75 in north Georgia. He was running around 80mph when i passed him, he slid in behind me for about 20 miles before i hit an exit. That was the first one I've seen since I've had mine

catchy name

I have yet to see one on my ventures here in PA. and im ALL over this state . not that I have a problem with this. I like being original .

aareguitar

Seen a black on last week right by my house, I was in cager mode.... waiting at a traffic light.... of well. Any FZ6R around Chicagoland..... and I know there's plenty out there, I don't want to hear crickets .....
On the south side of Chicago. We ride down Old Route 66 from just south of Joliet to Pontiac or west to Starved Rock.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Saw a blue 09 on Old Minden Rd bossier city, la. Coming from the air base.. Could it be one of our lost members? I think so..
Might be Darin (dblakeman)..... :don'tknow:

Last edited: