FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

latony007

You'll notice they are at the bottom of the list ;)

These are a pair, similar effect, about half the cost, more forgiving if the bike goes down:
Motogadget M-Blaze "Disc" LED Turn Signals | Revival Cycles

I'm rather partial to these ones too, but they would only work on the front. They'd look nice with the LSL headlight
Arizona LED Turn Signals | Revival Cycles

I have no heritage in sport bikes, only classics and cruisers. So this is going to be my interpretation of the FZ6R through that lens. But mostly it's going to be my daily/commuter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nice bike, id see if you could get mirror turn signals for it like the gsxr

alh081

just finished putting mine back together. What you think? The white looks ok, but i might finish the red or cover it w/ black.

Cell pic...

Idiosynocracy

just finished putting mine back together. What you think? The white looks ok, but i might finish the red or cover it w/ black.

Cell pic...
I actually dig that red. I'd try to get the tank painted to match!

Thanhdale

Picked this up less than a week ago. Stoked! :D
FE kit and shorty levers on their way in the mail.

Thinking of doing something to the exhaust soon... either cutting, enlarging and welding a new tip on, or fabricate the pipe to fit a r6 can.. :confused:

Attachments

latony007

Picked this up less than a week ago. Stoked! :D
FE kit and shorty levers on their way in the mail.

Thinking of doing something to the exhaust soon... either cutting, enlarging and welding a new tip on, or fabricate the pipe to fit a r6 can.. :confused:
CONGRATS! great bike. if your going to do anything with the exhaust at all make sure to talk with our FZ6R exhaust expert and now FZ-09 traitor Marthy.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Thanhdale

CONGRATS! great bike. if your going to do anything with the exhaust at all make sure to talk with our FZ6R exhaust expert and now FZ-09 traitor Marthy.
Thanks man! Yeah I'm new to forums so I know nothing about how everything works haha.. any way you guys can tag him in this thread or something? :confused:

knightmare

alh081

jarshie

oh, the vinyl wrap looks so good from that angle!

jarshie

finally got 1500 miles on it, so cleaned it up and took some pics

Last edited:

WARL0K13

Test test, 1 2, 1 2....trying to upload my image of my bike.

Attachments