FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

killabee

Snapped some quick pics of the bike yesterday.

Attachments

3leggeddog

New Bike

Here she is, my new 2012. Tried to adjust the picture but it was being difficult.

Attachments

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

roadrat

Love the 2012 graphics - thanks for posting (and fixing)!!

Rookasaki

Just got done cleaning the chain. The bike looked good on the rear stand so I snapped a pic!

My 6R and my buddies 1198.

Last edited:

TokenSSDD

Sasha, sitting on the sidewalk outside of work...

Attachments

Chris K.

I agree with Rook, those decals are tits! Great looking bike.

However your front tire is on backwards. :tard:
Decals were made from a friend. They went on as a test subject to change, I wanted the bike to take an "abarth" style look. For now they seem okay but if I get some extra cash on my hands, I'm thinking to hit something from bikeskinz.com, much better and professional work to be honest.

As for the tire, hehe, actually, back in the days when I got it on, after the first look I was like "Ehh! GUYS! The front tire is backwards!". They had a little smile on their face 'cause they knew it was gonna happen. Long story short - thats how the Michelin Pilot Road 3 front tire looks like, its not backwards. Even I had to check google etc for more bikes with the same tires just to make sure :p

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Chris K.

Did you paint these or special order? The bolts I mean.

Love the color scheme. :thumbup:

Well, bolts were ordered from Lightech.it which is no problem for us here in Europe but I've no idea if they can be found around the States. :don'tknow:

:Sport:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

RS-1Blue

Being from Michigan I can't imagine how cool it must be to cruise an Hawaiian island on my 6R. It must be like a vacation everyday. I'm freezing here! I just clean snow off my car yesterday.