Teeker!!!
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

arse

arse

with the roomates

Chucker

I like that Honda. Been thinking about picking one up as a project bike to build a cafe.

acomeaux33cx

dmkun

more pics here

Later that day I took my dad's K1200s for a test ride while he rode my FZ6R. I totally loved riding the K1200s, made me realize how badly i need a proper windshield for my 6R....

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ArmyFZ6R

My ride!!

:zombie:IMG_4565.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

newfz6rguy

I wonder why Yamaha don't sell them in US? It's cheaper to buy, cheaper to fall, it looks good and you have the drag as a free speed limiter :D

I can take a photo of the seat and seat inside if you like. I've been checking out about the seat as well, mostly because it kills my back after 60 mile ride and I been looking for decent after-market seat. Wonder if FZ6R seat is any good for distant ride?
What is interesting, it's completely different from FZ6R, and, strange enough, XJ6 Diversion F, the European FZ6R twin, has the same seat as mine.
If the FZ6R seat fits your bike, I can vouch that (for me) it is comfortable for way more than 60 miles. I took mine out a few weekends ago for a 180+ mile ride and my butt was comfortable the whole way!

newfz6rguy

:D Thank you....hopefully a future BOTM...

No to the mirror caps... I bought a PowerStands Racing Bar End mirror, and discovered that it was a touch big and wouldn't mount in the bar for the FZ6R. I ended up making a spacer and using the stock bar end on the bike. That gave me enough clearance to mount that mirror on the stock bar end.

...and yes I put flush-mounts over the holes, and where the original mirrors mounted...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where did you get the mirror block-off flushmounts?

darksidefz6r

SpawnXX

Premium Member

darksidefz6r

SpawnXX

Premium Member