FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Doncan

This is my Baby...

I bought it less than a month ago brand new, zero miles. Fully stock, still on break-in. Bought it to enjoy the ride on the backroads. I'm not interested in racing anybody, much less hit the ground. So far, I love everything about it.

2.jpg

Fizzer6R

I dig the rim color England gets, and also how the aftermarket can sticks out to side so you can see it, wish the TBR did this.

the gold rims on the white is yummy!

Sparkxx1

I've been wanting the red rim tape, but I'm not sure if there's too much red on the bike already. I'll upload a picture later tonight.

AngryAnt

A semi-productive weekend, despite it raining the entire weekend:

1. Rain-X'd my helmet visor
2. Got my rain gear in (cheapies from jafram.com), keep them in my bags all the time now.
3. I think I finally got my new Nelson Rigg Silver Streak bags where they're not sagging *too* bad
4. Got in my wheel tape
5. Bought a crampbuster
6. Finished buying all the supplies necessary to put in a 12v plug.
7. Gave the bike its first good washing.
8. Bought some ear-plugs

The rim tape didn't turn out perfect, but turned out decent considering the kit I used had no applicator, I still don't have front / rear stands, it was storming outside, and the humidity was so high I was wiping condensation off the rims every couple minutes.

I'm not sure I really like the tape yet, as its much lighter than I thought it'd be when light actually hits it, turns out almost a baby-blue, but maybe this is with most tape?

I haven't had a chance to try the crampbuster yet as its been raining all weekend.

Pics:

Next Saturday, I hope to install the 12V plug, and then from there I've decided (over time):

1. FE Kit
2. Flushies
3. Mirrors
4. Smoke Puig Windshield
5. Givi rack
6. Givi bags

Last edited:

stormbringer

You have Some fantastic bikes guys .

I've fitted a marine(waterproof) 12v socket to mine ,check out the lefe side panel in this pic.

CDN6R

I dig the rim color England gets, and also how the aftermarket can sticks out to side so you can see it, wish the TBR did this.

the gold rims on the white is yummy!
Well Fizzer6R,,, you could get a Termignoni (model Y089) and it comes up the side like a old fashoned pipe. These are made for the 2009 + up XJ6 but will work on our 6R's. Someday I am going to get one.

WhiteFZ

I bought it less than a month ago brand new, zero miles. Fully stock, still on break-in. Bought it to enjoy the ride on the backroads. I'm not interested in racing anybody, much less hit the ground. So far, I love everything about it.

View attachment 22642

Best color ever. Probably wouldn't have purchased an FZ6R if it wasn't for the color. Glad I did.

Fizzer6R

Well Fizzer6R,,, you could get a Termignoni (model Y089) and it comes up the side like a old fashoned pipe. These are made for the 2009 + up XJ6 but will work on our 6R's. Someday I am going to get one.
oh no, now you've really done me in mentioning Termi's - oh how I have fond memories of them/these :D

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Here is mine at bald knob marina on the chain

Attachments

rjohnson5481

Here is mine at bald knob marina on the chain
I have the same color and the exhaust and FE really sharpens the look of the bike.

Awesome view as well.

FZ6RGUY

Rjohnoson, thanks for the comments. I love the bike. Thinkin i want shorter mirrors and a seat cowl.....

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member