FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

F

FZ6Rgurl

Need to get some new pics up with the Oregon scenery...These are from VA.

When you get the chance to ride... Go up Pilot Butte in Bend. Get a shot with the mountains in the background. GORGEOUS! I haven't done that yet with my bike, but I would love to. I'm thinking my bike is put away for the winter. It's too darn cold to ride. Especially when it's raining/sleeting :(

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, that would be cool. Definitely a bit chilly now! Rain/Snow through Friday. :(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

NoDoze

After repairing what the battery thief took and broke*. Then installed Competition Werkes fender eliminator :) My bike runs again!

*My bike is only a month old and a thief stole my battery - breaking the under seat plastic, battery leads and battery strap. This was done in a gated multi-level parking garage. Now the bike is wrapped in cable over the seat and is also cabled to the garage structure - along with a brake lock which I had prior to the theft.

I hope the thief gets what's due to them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

Craxican

lol...i don't know it...i was just trying to come up with a reason why someone would go through so much trouble to steal the battery lol

Gville

Here is mine. Just got it last week. All ive done is removed the stickers. Next is a FE kit from Targa later this week.

roidrage

roidrage

roidrage

What mirrors are those Roidrage?
They are the universal pigspotter mirrors with led turn signals. Don't work very well as mirrors but they do look nice. I have to constantly keep the head on a swivel. But they add alot to the look of it :)

travstoll

it's almost done...waiting until it warms up so I can put my tank pad on, and then I think I am satisfied....for now.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Are those mirror caps, or did you put flushmount signals over the holes? :confused:

Great looking bike, BTW! :thumbup:

travstoll

Are those mirror caps, or did you put flushmount signals over the holes? :confused:

Great looking bike, BTW! :thumbup:
:D Thank you....hopefully a future BOTM...

No to the mirror caps... I bought a PowerStands Racing Bar End mirror, and discovered that it was a touch big and wouldn't mount in the bar for the FZ6R. I ended up making a spacer and using the stock bar end on the bike. That gave me enough clearance to mount that mirror on the stock bar end.

...and yes I put flush-mounts over the holes, and where the original mirrors mounted...