Fz6r really not popular?

ylwf3vr

So is this bike not popular enough to have extensive mods out there like the CBRs and R6s? Or am I just wrong..? Seem like there are more options for those bikes.

Although I did find the post with all the aftermarket parts and lists.

ylwf3vr

I am new to this bike so forgive my ignorance! Lol

arse

So, to clarify, you're asking why two super sports introduced in the 90's, are more popular than and have more aftermarket support, than a sport touring bike released in 09?

:jerk:

ylwf3vr

Ah there's my answer lol so 09 was the first year?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dnielson45

Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Awesome. Thanks everyone! I think I'll enjoy it as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

latony007

i like it

I like the fact its not so popular and don't see one everyday. I swear I see a GSXR everyday, they are like the prius of the motorcycle world lol. All great bikes but as other have said the "jack of all trades and master of none" is what I was looking for. Comfy, handles good, good power. And really this is one sweet looking bike :)

latony007

question

I took a ride with a bunch of SoCal bike clubs. 300+ bikes.

I was the only one riding a 6R.

:facepalm:
Where did you go?
Was it 290 Harleys? none of which are paid off and all of which make their neighbors cringe when the start it?
And did you get a bunch of "hey that's a nice looking bike"?

Ivan_13

Where did you go?
Was it 290 Harleys? none of which are paid off and all of which make their neighbors cringe when the start it?
And did you get a bunch of "hey that's a nice looking bike"?
It was actually a unity ride with a buncha SoCal bike clubs. Only sport bikes. And yes I did actually. Along with a bunch of weird looks.

DevlDog

I get told a lot that my bike is real nice. Kind of surprising to me at first since you really don't see a lot of them, but cool too.

ReChUcK

One time a know-it-all guy was inspecting my bike and he informed me that he "didn't like how they changed the front end for that year."

It's a 2009. New model completely. You know not. STFU.

Anyway, I haven't kept up that much on the subsequent years, but as far as I know only the graphics/paint schemes have changed, no?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member