Fz6r body mods

13FZ6R

(Pictures to Come)

*DMP REAR FENDER DELETE
Price= $44.96
Here is one of the most common mods on the FZ6R. Before I even walked out of the dealership while the bike was still there I had this mod ordered. At $45 this mod is extremely affordable, easy to install, and makes a huge cosmetic improvement. This is a must for all modders.

*OES NO-CUT FRAME SLIDERS
Price= $69.99
Although Shogun also is a very good brand of sliders, these OES sliders are the same quality for a few extra dollars. Fram sliders are a must have mod for any biker because eventually, that bike is going over.

ROARING TOYZ LOWERED KICKSTAND
Price= $109.99
This mod goes hand in hand with Roaring Toyz lowering link. Simple to install and allows your bike to safely rest now that its been lowered.

-PUIG WINDSCREEN
Price=$89.95
Here's both a great cosmetic mod, as well as performance mod. Puig has released many windscreen models for our bikes including a double bubble, touring, and racing windscreen. As a short guy, Im going with the racing windscreen as I wont have much issue with the wind. Most people settle well with the double bubble, a medium height windscreen that incorporates a secondary bubble to push air up further avoiding your helmet. The touring is their tallest windscreen and provides the most amount of wind protection.

-CARBON FIBER FUEL DOOR TRIM Price= $24.95
Of your in to the minor cosmetic modding, there are numerous fuel door trims on the market for the FZ6R. I have not yet ordered my trim, but I have hesitation that it may not install well and may come off over time. We will have to see.

-STOMP GRIP SIDE TANK PADS
Price= $54.95
Although not as much of a cosmetic mod, the Stomp grip tank pads provide excellent tank grip on your legs for much more efficient bike control. Although slightly pricey, when it comes to controlling your bike, its never a good idea to go with the lowest bidder. They come in both black and clear.

-PUIG CF REAR TIRE HUGGER
Price= $166.46
This mod is great for after youve done the DMP Fender Eliminator.* This will greatly help reduce the amount of debris and water kick up you get from your rear tire after deleting your stock fender. (See DMP FENDER DELETE)

*FZ6R HANDGRIPS
Price= $27.99
Heres another easy cosmetic mod to give your bike that extra touch. Although there are hundreds of universal handgrips out there, there are also these FZ6R specific grips. They give your bike that extra touch of personality and customization.

*TANK PROTECTORS
Price= $32.99
Theres hundreds of them out there but its important you get one on your bike to protect that beautiful tank from getting scratched up. I personally chose an FZ6R specific Carbon fiber tank protector. Great quality material with that nice personal "FZ6R" touch.

*SHORTY BRAKE/CLUTCH LEVERS Price= $62.99
Some of you may not like having massive levers to deal with so this is an easy mod that you can do to get rid of that. Pick yourself up a set of shorty levers. Install is pretty straight forward and easy.

-REAR SEAT COWL
Price= $202.29
For those of you who don't like the idea of a passenger, and want to give your bike more of a sport look, this mod's for you.
The rear seat cowl mod eliminates the rear passenger seat from the bike, replacing it with a hard cowl matched to your bikes body color.

*REAR FOOTPEG DELETE
Price= FREE
Great mod to go with a rear seat cowl. Andeasy to do, just unbolt those foot pegs!

*REAR HANDGRIP DELETE
Price= FREE
Another simple mod to go with a rear seat cowl. 4 bolts and those rear hand grips are gone! Gives the bike a much cleaner, smoother flowing look.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk