FZ1 Mod Whore Central

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

BoneJj

I think what he is asking about is the projector setup. I'm going to using Morimoto Mini H1 projectors, 35W ballasts. Got the kit from the Retrofit Source, same place as the Retrofit Group buy from last year for the FZ6R's.

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2
Nailed it... lol

The mini H1 is supposed to be a very nice housing/projector. I hope to see some nice results. I was actually looking at ordering a couple of those myself for my friends bike that he wants me to retro for him.

Do post plenty of output pics if you would please.

Have you done the mods to the solenoid and other parts to get better performance out of the lights so no sticking solenoids and also there are some plate mods to clean up the cutoff as well.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Hellgate

Well that is unique! ;)

bobby bo bonsin

That will be kickass looking. Will be no mistaking your bike after that. Hurry up and get it done so we can see it!:wav:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

I have spent more time waiting for parts than working on it. First the projector had a screw stuck and couldn't be used, so I needed another one, and now there was a dead ballast, so I had another one shipped to me. I will be getting that Thursday, so I will have it done then.
I hear ya. Sometimes nothing wants to work. Well hopefully the replacement parts work as they should, im sure they will. I like the looks of it though. I love color put into custom work be cause it really shows off what you did. I love the "angry eyebrows"aspect of it too that i think your goin for. Should look pretty mean!

bobby bo bonsin

Oh man that looks tough! Good job it looks very nice. I love the turn signal setup too that is cool. Is your windscreen red or is that just a reflection? Looks good red though if it is.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looooove it!!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

StarZero81

Elite Member

danieljardim

Finally done!!! I love how it turned out. I have the angel eyes hooked up as turn signals, that alternate with my stock signals. Very cool effect!!
I wish my shed was clean and empty like yours. I guess is time for a shed clean up. :)

Oh by the way. The bike is the work of an artist. AWESOME. Congrats. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That is pure sexy, right there!! :drool:

Great work!