fz1 anyone?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

If only that was in Aus!
I would be on it like fly's on shit (well... maybe once I can move that fast again)

That is one sweet moto-wet dream.
It gives me sinister thoughts for my next ride:cool:

latony007

sick bike. just throw some RED Monster on that B$&%# and your winning BOTM with your rear tire! bahahaha
See i was just starting to let it go and now you brought up all those old feelings again. im going to have to head back to therapy for another month now thanks a lot! LMAO

i like the fz1 except i really like full fairings. If i ever do move up its going to be a ***** choosing between it and the ninja 1000. I really would like the opportunity to ride on. Might try and hit up the show again this year see if i can get on one.

Brock Kickass

See i was just starting to let it go and now you brought up all those old feelings again. im going to have to head back to therapy for another month now thanks a lot! LMAO

i like the fz1 except i really like full fairings. If i ever do move up its going to be a ***** choosing between it and the ninja 1000. I really would like the opportunity to ride on. Might try and hit up the show again this year see if i can get on one.

You don't see it too often, but there is a full fairing kit available for the GenII FZ1. I never like the half-faired look. I think the Big Fizzer looks great fully faired or naked. With the fairings on it looks a lot like little brother.

Look Mom! A 150HP FZ6R!