FS: 2009 FZ6R w/mods - South MS

AngryAnt

(Sold) FS: 2009 FZ6R w/mods - South MS

Update: Sold :'(

I'm currently selling my 2009 Yamaha FZ6R, asking $5300 (reduced). After lack of interest in the Givi bags, I'll consider selling the bike for around $5000 and sell the bags separately.

I bought it brand new in July 2011 when it was assembled from the crate, and since then I have put only 2200 miles on it since I live only a couple miles from work. I have spent great time and energy taking care of this bike and customizing it, and it has always been garage kept. I am currently in the recovery phase of a neck surgery, and it will be quite sometime before I feel safe and capable of riding again, and in the meantime, it simply saddens me this bike isn't being ridden.

It has a long list of customizations included:

1. Puig Smoke windscreen (OEM is included if you like)
2. Oxford heated grips, with controller (I have the OEM grips, also)
3. Custom 12V cigarette lighter plug in the dash
4. GPS Mount
5. Lowered almost 2" using RoaringToyz.com lowering link kit, done by CycleShop in Slidell. I'm barely 5'5" and this bike is perfect for me lowered.
6. RoaringToyz.com kickstand
7. Blue wheel stripes
8. Debadged to make it look sportier.
9. Shogun No-Cut frame sliders
10. Two Givi V35 hardcases, with mounted hardware and soft bags

The bike is in near showroom shape. The only scratches it has is a barely visible scuff on the right frame slider and right mirror, from a slow, controlled drop on a steep hill.

I have title in hand and all paperwork. I performed break-in maintenance at 600 miles, including oil change to full synthetic racing oil, and chain was lubed every few hundred miles. I changed the oil again on 4/22/13 to Amsoil 10w40 full synthetic and gave the bike a thorough inspection and cleaning, and lube job, so she's ready to hit the highways for the motorcycle season.

I prefer weekends or weekdays after 5:00PM but will respond to email and text during the day where possible. 601-307-0048 or email to [email protected]

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

redprodigy35

Nice clean bike, GLWS!:Sport:

AngryAnt

Yes, please post the price, or the thread will have to be removed.
Oooops! Fixed. Sorry, I copy / pasted from craigslist ad and somehow managed to edit out the price.....

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

AngryAnt

Bump and reduced price :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

AngryAnt

Thanks Greg. When she finally does sell, I might shed a tear as she leaves the driveway.

Also, if anybody has any serious interest in the Givi bags + mounting hardware, let me know. I preferred to sell it all together so I didn't have to take the hardware off (I know, lazy) and ship everything, but it seems not that many people in these parts are interested in the luggage.

AngryAnt

Sorry guys for the lack of responses. A nice older fellow from Pensacola bought my 6R this morning for $4600. I sincerely hope he gets a lot of miles out of it.

I didn't realize how sad I'd really be when I saw it leaving the driveway :'(

I hope my neck heals and maybe next season if I'm in a good place I'll buy another. Maybe even another 6R.