FS: 2009 FZ6R raven

_serge

price is down to $4950 or best offer

p.s.: moderators, please, move this thread to "bikes\parts for sale" or delete it; thanks

YFZ6RDR

Do you mind telling why you wanna sell it???

_serge

Do you mind telling why you wanna sell it???
selling it coz planning to buy something else;

besides I thought it would be hard to sell it once bike past 8k miles. Well, I was right; I keep reducing the price, which is way below the kbb retail already and sill no interest. It also might be due to specifics of sofla area; here everybody wants either a harley or a gixer

btw, I can help with shipping it if anybody is interested from outside Florida

Hey dude, why not try selling it on a ninja 250 forum! I'm sure someone in there has to be interested!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

angelsneverlose

not to thread jack, but does any one know if one of these bikes has successful sold? I was looking around to help the OP find a site to post his bike on, and most of what i saw for sale, is still for sale:(. I dont think ive seen a 'sold' one yet...

Just wondering...

anyways, sorry for the random thought, good luck with the Sale OP...

_serge

well this bike is for sale for already 2 months with close to 0 interest from potential buyers. I got a couple of offers from people dreaming to buy it for 37 hundreds, which were declined :D

arkkornkid

I think it's more that people can finance a new bike easier than coming up with the cash for a used one.

I've put up my Ninja 250 on other forums for the last 6 months with no prospects.... and I've seen a guy price his 2008 model down to my range and he hasn't sold his either.

I wish you good luck.

JonKerr

Elite Member

svashist

well this bike is for sale for already 2 months with close to 0 interest from potential buyers. I got a couple of offers from people dreaming to buy it for 37 hundreds, which were declined :D
Just a thought based on my purchase & market research.

I got mine ( 2009 Raven ) for $4.5k ( Private Party ) with ~500 miles Stock & in perfect condition ( which I think was an awesome deal ), also have seen many with 1.5k - 2.5k miles go for similar prices. Dealerships here are willing to do $5400 for a brand new leftover 2009.
So if you really want to sell it, I don't think $3700 is a terrible price with 12k miles. $4k in my opinion would be a fairly good sell price.

Chip

Congrats, I've seen the ads for quite a while.. also if you don't mind, how much did it sell for? only asking for what to expect when I sell in the future