FS: 09 FZ6R - Pearl White

behindXgrnXeyes

2009 Yamaha FZ6R Pearl White
~$5,000~ ~Only year at this design/color~ ~Low Mileage~ ~ Garage Kept ~ ~Perks for Local Buyer~

LOCAL INQUIRES ONLY – South Florida area – SW FLORIDA

For sale is a 2009 FZ6R, Pearl White. This bike comes with a stock exhaust (not pictured)
Modifications:
• Flush blinkers
• Fender eliminator kit.
• Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit with Blue Angel Eye
• DC outlet on the handlebars.
• Tool kit under seat

Bike is garage kept, low 10k miles and never been down.
Imperfections:
• Small surface scuff on right mirror from touching the garage wall due to small clearance getting past my car (scuff, no color transfer).
Perks:
• Dealership tire replacement plan lasting throughout next several months and extended warranty (5 years) both transferable. All maintenance documented and kept from original purchase.

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

Attachments

• bike front.jpg
    bike front.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 42
  • bike side.jpg
    bike side.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 49
  • detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 45
  • headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw him there as well. Told me he would hook me up if I ever wanted to trade up. Broward sent me a msg to my craigslist ad and told me to come in and they would make me an offer,I just know its going to be the worst possible one so I haven't done it yet, but yeah I should. Its' just hard cuz i still own on the bike and i think its going to make it hard without doing a escrow in the middle

Good advice, thank you. They only let it sit on the lot and sell for you when you have title in hand, I can't do that since Im still making payments

Back