2012 Yamaha FZ6R - Pearl White. - $8000 (Moorpark CA)

redpoint

2012 Yamaha FZ6R - Pearl White - $6,499 (Moorpark CA)

SOLD

2012 Yamaha FZ6R - Pearl White SOLD SOLD SOLD.
~1,177 Miles
Original Owner, Purchased August 2012.
Original Warranty still has 10 Months
4 Year Extended Warranty (Transferable). Giving you just under Five year of Warranty!

All service to date has been performed.
Title in hand.

Mods Include:
Targa Fender Eliminator.

PLEASE NOTE: Other mods which are visible in the attached image are NOT included.

I will make every effort to post updated images. We are experiencing crappy weather in CA at the moment.

Asking Price: $OLD

Thanks for looking :wav:

Attachments

Last edited:

Getlow4OG

Love the levers man! I got the exact same bike, bout to look those up. Good luck on the sell. Hope you get what your wanting out of it

Karlbee92

GLWS :D Nice clean bike! US get their bikes soo much cheaper than Australia :( I just sold my 2010 model with 19,000 Kms on it for $8,800...

redpoint

Thanks Karlbee92,

Is the difference in cost due to taxes where you are? One might assume that since you are Asia Pacific country that you would get it cheaper.

Also, I will say that I am losing some money at the asking price. I was hoping to sell it a bit faster.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

redpoint

You'll probably do better selling the parts (at least big stuff like the exhaust and juice box) separately and selling the bike as stock. The add-ons just don't move the resale price much.
Yes, this is becoming apparent. It seems such a shame to revert back to stock.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

haris011

oh hey redpoint,

I actually bought Karl's bike for the $8800. You guys are so lucky to have everything just so much cheaper up there in the states. Even though the AUD is stronger than the USD, everything is at a premium here. New FZ6Rs cost around about 12.5k new here.

But nice looking bike mate. Looks really clean. Are your rear indicators LED? And are they bright? I'm looking to change mine on my recently acquired FZ6R and was looking for something that would be more noticeable.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

redpoint

Yes, I will be pulling the mods off and selling separately. I would agree, I too would not pay that much for a stock bike and this bike was purchased for considerably less OTD. That said, with the investment in mod(s) and extended warranty it is in fact a good deal for the right person. I just need to find a little bit of time to perform the work involved with removing mods from the bike.
It will be re-posted in the near future as stock.

Winterize; We don't winterize in Southern California we ride:D

Thanks for you input.