Front Turn Signal Relay Issues?

BIG O

Hello all.

New to the site and was hoping to get some information in order to fix the front turn signal issues I am having on my wife's bike. I have used the search feature and have not been able to come up with an answer to my issue.

It is a 2009 FZ6R with about 12,000 miles on it. We bought the bike new. The stock front and rear signals are hideous so I replaced them. I initially went with flush mount front signals but the bulb apparently got so hot it melted the plastic housing. So, I then put on some small stalk front signals and have had no issues until recently.

Here goes:

Both front sigs were working fine. Then the front (brake side) light/signal burned out. I'm assuming a bulb blew. The front (clutch side) signal still worked in that it was lit and also flashed. Now, the signals (front and rear) will not flash at all. However, the front (clutch side) signal is still lit but will not flash.

The rears are not constant hot so they would only be lit when signaling. However, they do not signal either.

I disconnected the brake side front signal (burned out bulb) hoping that it would fix the signaling issues but it didn't.

The signals do nothing when I use the turn signal indicator. I don't even get a default flash on the instrument cluster indicating that something is wrong with the signals.

Checked the fuses and they are fine. Horn works. headlight works, etc...

So, I'm thinking/hoping a bad turn signal relay?

What says ye?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

BTW

These are not LED signals.