kevin8198

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

he is a real winner

I like his house.

winner.jpg

I feel bad for his baby

r0ar

Next thing you know people will be posting photos of themselves murdering people on there own wall gesh.

CrazyCawi

his girl is pretty rough haha

CrazyCawi

Im talking to his gf on facebook...she has no idea how viral this is.....and I just told her to google it.....all over the internet it calls them imbreds n shit....I feel bad now after I looked it up myself. She has 2 kids....and he has 1. interesting.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Im talking to his gf on facebook...she has no idea how viral this is.....and I just told her to google it.....all over the internet it calls them imbreds n shit....I feel bad now after I looked it up myself. She has 2 kids....and he has 1. interesting.
Dude, that is epic on so many levels! :rof: I can't believe you contacted her.....well, yes I can! Tell her we'll start a collection on the forum for her man...:rolleyes:

6R Blackout

He is just a straight up Jack Ass! Me personally I don't have a facebook page. I just think facebook is trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

r0ar

I was gonna say that they could say no gas was taken and unless the cop reported it then. He would be good to go.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member