Frame Sliders

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

joloy133

i dont like the plastic ones. friend droped his bike on a slow corner and the plastic sliders broke off.
The description says "aluminum inserts", and aluminum offset brackets. Not all aluminum.....right? They look good and price is right!

ajcatx

Ebay Sliders

I got the frame sliders from Ebay and they seem to be nice quality. My GF has the shogun ones and they seem to be close in build quality. The price is also nice I installed mine yesterday

TOMIK

Let us know how you like them and are they easy to install, sure looks good and price is reasenable. Thanks

arkkornkid

$21 for shipping????? that's freakin' nuts

on another note.... been searching for engine cages, I'm interested on how they'd look on our bike. No luck so far, has anyone else found them?

Last edited:

locwan

says aluminum inserts pushed inside Delrin Polyoxymethylene plastic sliders.

not solid aluminum like the ones i ordered
Are you sure it's solid aluminum? Like joloy133 saids, the description reads aluminum inserts with a solid alum bracket. And other than the bolts, they look the same to me.

Anyway, please let me know how they fit once they arrive to you!

ArkAngel06

Anyone try the new T-Rex sliders? Looks like they went up in price to $60. Just wondering if they are any easier to install than the last report on them? I'd like to get a set delivered/installed by this weekend along with installing my new multi-vex mirrors.

Also, do the T-Rex sliders come with Lock-Tite and all or do I need to buy that separate?
Heres a post about the ones I got...They are supposedly the new ones.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f91/fz6r-how-install-no-cut-frame-sliders-18569/#post242660

And no, mine didn't come with any Lock-Tite.

remme61

Hey Guys: After some research, I found 1 company only that makes the complete set of sliders. It's called evotech out of the UK. (where this bike is extremely popular) There is 1 US distributer out of Cape Coral Fla. Mine are on their way as We speak. Ron