Feeler: F/S: 2007 FZ6 (One of a Kind)

skooter65

F/S: 2007 FZ6 (One of a Kind)

Truly & officially for sale!

For sale is my tastefully modified 2007 Yamaha FZ6. The bike has been meticulously maintained and cared for. Current odometer reading is just over 5,000 Miles. I will try to outline all of the work that has been completed and the extras that have been added. One thing that I always try to do, and often pride myself in, is the ability to reverse any modification that I have done to the bike. No frame components have been "trimmed" to allow the fork conversion; all electrical connections have utilized the stock harnesses and connectors and can be re-used.

Additions:
*Motor is completely stock

-Yamaha FZ1N European Headlight Conversion w/ Custom Brackets
-Magura Hymec Hydraulic Clucth Assembly
-Corbin Gunfighter & Lady Seat ("Carbon Fiber" Leather Seating Surfaces)
-Yamaha Belly Pan (OEM Color Match)
-520 Chain Conversion with EK MVXZ Chain & Vortex Sprockets
-Pirelli Angel Tires (Less than 600 miles)
-Showa BPF Front Fork Conversion from 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R (USD, High & Low Speed Compression & Rebound adjustable)
-Kawasaki ZX6R Rear Brake Caliper
-Kawasaki ZX6R Front & Rear Rim
-Nissan Radial Front Brake Calipers
-Venhill Stainless Steel Brake-Lines
-Carbon Fiber Front Fender
-Renthal Streetfighter Handlebars
-ASV C/5 Shorty Brake Lever
-CNC Billet Aluminum Gas Cap
-Rizoma "Dynamic" Mirrors
-Rizoma Bar Ends
-Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System
-Keyless Electronic Seat Latch Mechanism

I am certain that I am forgetting some key items. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and I am more than willing to go into more detail on any item.

Asking $5,195

I will deliver within 300 miles for the cost of Fuel and Road Sodas.

Thank you for looking and pleas help me make this decision!!:thumbup:

Scott
[email protected]
207-653-4449

Photos:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Absolutely gorgeous bike Skooter... GLWS

CrazyCawi

I am in love with it

findmadhav

It surely is a gorgeous bike but somehow the bikes without the cowling around the headlight dont appeal to me.... GLWS. :)

rjohnson5481

keyless ignition system?

Fizzer6R

mmm delicious and wow clean! I really dig the moto-x bars :thumbup:

skooter65

keyless ignition system?
You heard it! :)

It is actually pretty slick: There is a small radio transmitter that attached to your keychain and, when you are a certain distance from the bike (adjustable), the system disarms the kill mechanism and the bike can be started. No more key to fumble with taking out of your pocket!

rjohnson5481

Electronic rear seat pop, WHY ARE YOU SELLING THIS? haha. Man you really pulled out all the stops, awesome bike and well done.

Last edited:

yfz6r

Holy effing crap I love it.

Like a euro fz1 with under tail exhaust. Why haven't you been riding this thing? 5k miles... You should put on another 20k then decide if you want to sell

skooter65

Electronic rear seat pop, WHY ARE YOU SELLING THIS? haha. Man you really pulled out all the stops, awesome bike and well done.

Thank you for the compliments!

Sadly, as you can tell from the mileage, I don't really have the time to put a full amount of energy into riding. My responsibilities for my job have me working many hours and traveling frequently. I was only able to tack on 600 miles this summer :(

As you can imagine, I am still hesitant to sell. The only thing that keeps me somewhat happy is knowing that I could "project" another bike again some day.

Holy effing crap I love it.

Like a euro fz1 with under tail exhaust. Why haven't you been riding this thing? 5k miles... You should put on another 20k then decide if you want to sell
Again, thank you for the compliments. Please see above :)

pyrocpu

Disagree w/ the price. IMHO, you could ask easily $1K more. :)

skooter65

Keyless Ingition Overview

There have been a number of inquiries about the Keyless Ignition System so I figured I would put a little photo show together. Maybe this will help it sell...doubtful, but you never know :)

Here is the generic shot of the system (pre-install). You can see the key "FOB's" to the left and right of the main unit relay:

The following shots show the unit installed. The relay replaces the stock ignition switch and ties into the Start/Stop button:

[/QUOTE]

Here is a shot of the keyless seat latch design (Skooter65 patent pending :p ). I used an automotive solenoid to drive the stock seat latch mechanism. The solenoid is wired to a push button switch which only receives power when the keyless ignition module is activated with the FOB.

rjohnson5481

man our latches are completly different. would be awesome if they mass produced those.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
If you were closer and I could sell my R6 quickly, I would so absolutely do it! I'm in love with that bike... Cant stop staring at it.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member