fastest you've had your fz6r

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vdbergj1

Would like to see the full proof as well. From what I've read (allot) this far it will be something like FZ6 245km/h (152mph) and FZ6R 210km/h (130mph) - it will be near that though.

A lot of people have stated they got it to 145 MPH. I have to see it to believe it. Let's go get those cameras out and prove it.

phocoyote7

Went out for a ride yesterday and let loose a little. Got mine up to 112 mph, seemed to have more to offer. 140+ doesn't seem impossible, but probably close to red line.

fz6recon

101 this morning on a closed down highway... :)

euros4life

I got mine to 134 this weekend. It got there really fast but didnt have any thing after that. I was at 11,500 rpm.

euros4life

Sorry man no video..... don't have an on board camera. Once i hit top speed the front end felt like it was floating. I was gonna push it to 12,000, but 134 was all i could get out of it. I got a week off coming up, I'll see if i can get a camera and record a run for you.

GoGreen09

I finally have a GoPro cam, but now I'm a bit gunshy because of all the CHPs I've seen in my area. Anyone in NorCal know where you can go where there's room, but not too much CHP?

Besides the track that is...

O

Owl

I'm 6'0 250 and I hit 127 (speedo) this last saturday on a 3 mile stetch of new blacktop. Even with my size I felt the bike would go quite a bit faster.

spacemonkey

i got my baby up to 130 on the highway a couple days ago.:thumbup: i didnt get the chance to peek at the tach before i had to slow down, i dont get why cars all go so slow.

cbzdel

I finally broke 1000 miles the other day, yesterday I know I went over 100 because I saw three digits but not sure by how much because I was to busy looking at what was in front of me..

I have only got my bike up to 50 MPH cause still in break in and most likely I won't break 80 MPH due to safety issues and I can't afford to get a speeding ticket.

K

kevlarian

I have only got my bike up to 50 MPH cause still in break in and most likely I won't break 80 MPH due to safety issues and I can't afford to get a speeding ticket.
Oh... you'll break 80. Don't kid yourself... even if it is "just to pass..."

unleased1287

i have hit the rev limiter a couple of times didnt even notice i did it till the bike started to die down die a little i pasted 13k i guess i have to keep an eye when i start jamming gears. i have had mine to 120 and i know it could go alot alot faster then that i just dont have any good road to open it fully i live in red neck country lol but to any one that say that they wont go past 80 is lieing to there selfs cause i said the same thing when i got mine and i had mine up to 90 and was scared but when i started riding more and getting use to it i rip it all the time i hit 100mph at least once a day with it now i have been riding bikes a long time though its just that this is my first street sport bike didnt take long to get use to it

Status
Not open for further replies.