fastest you've had your fz6r

Status
Not open for further replies.

10/22 DUDE

That's what the speedometer said. I live in California and we have huge open roads. The bike always has felt good, very solid at high speed.

JSP

Super Moderator
Please dont be testing top speeds on public roads people... :( You do not want to crash at those speeds. The chances of you surviving are slim to none. One hit of a car, a guard rail, a tree, a rock, etc and you are done for. Does not matter what gear you are wearing at those speeds. Tracks have sand run offs, grass, etc.

And God forbid you take anyone else out with you. Seriously.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

stevet

Thank you Jay for those words of wisdom. I hope everyone takes it seriously. When I was in my 20's I too thought I was invincible. I worked in a motorcycle shop and saw so many guys that thought accidents only happened to others loose their lives or were seriously injured. The faster you go the faster unexpected things happen. I'm going to be 63 next month and still ride. Please be extra careful when watching out especially for our most likely worst encounter a car. They always win any confrontation. ATGATT.

Spunky99

Yayy...there is someone older than me on this board.....and I ride a crotch rocket, not Grandpa's thumper/cruiser.
Way to go stevet.

KeysRider3

In Alaska? Seriously? What about the Alaska State Troopers who are all over tv? How much road do you think you would need to hit 135, if you were of the mind to do so?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Status
Not open for further replies.