Farewell bike

ajones70

just wanted to say thanks to you all for the help, advice and encouragement you all provide. Ive had alot of personal things going on this yr (separated and in process of divorcing my spouse). I sold my bike recently for a variety of reasons. Anyway, just wanted to say how much I appreciated you all. Keep up the great work and please stay safe everyone!

Andrea

Fizzer6R

good luck to you!! keep in touch, and maybe you'll be back on 2 wheels again in the future :cool:

rwb828

Good Luck

Good Luck to you. Sorry you had to sell your bike. We will talk to you again soon when you get your next one :) stay safe

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Congrats on making new choices in life
When you pick up your next bike be sure to drop us a line:)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

Sad news on both counts. However sometimes a change needs to be made. Riding is a great way to meet new people and friends so I am a little surprised at getting rid of it already unless you only rode for your spouses sake. Wish you the best of luck!

ajones70

Sorry to hear, best of luck... and by all means, feel free to continue hanging out with us!!!
Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words for sure..... I intend on getting another bike for sure when the time's right.......alot of changes this year but all for the positive and no regrets ;) ...... I do miss my bike yes but it was the right move for me for now anyway.....

Made some very special friends on this site for sure and will always hold close to my heart no matter what. You all helped me more than you know.... take care all and ride safe.....will def check in tho and thanks for making me feel part of the family on here :canada:

ajones70

Sad news on both counts. However sometimes a change needs to be made. Riding is a great way to meet new people and friends so I am a little surprised at getting rid of it already unless you only rode for your spouses sake. Wish you the best of luck!
Yes Tony, your right, about it being a great way to meet new people and friends. However, you don't know my reasons and the story behind why I sold it so no need to be surprised by it..... and it was not a totally easy decision I made but a necessary one.... thanks for the good luck wish..

buzzbomb

Elite Member