Engagement photos w/bike

roidrage

its a way of life :)

Attachments

roidrage

hey man... thanx. Im pretty stoked

MikeN02

Congrats!! I guess that puts your bike as the second woman now instead of first....

Really want to get some photos like this when I get married....

Insure Gal

Congrats and nice pics, friends of ours got married last year and had wedding pics done on the bikes :cool:,

Your fiance should get the white 6r to ride off on at the wedding:cool:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!! Love the pictures!

Marriage is awesome. Going on 5 years July 2nd. :rockon:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ME_with_a_B

Congratulations roidrage!! That's so fantastic!! Great pictures too :thumbup:

ramflyer1899

Did you propose to your girlfriend or the bike? I mean the bike seems to have all the bling!

Just kidding bro! Congrats! At least the bike is in the family from the get go huh!??!? :D

CDN6R

Great pics man,,4 rings for the bike ,,how many rings for the lucky girl? Congrats. 20 years for me this August 4th.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man! Congrats! I still need to get our engagement photos done... It's been a couple months now. Slipped our minds omg..

I like the one with the tach and the one w/the reflection off the gas tank.
Alan, my wife does photography on the side. She has done some weddings already and quite a few family portraits. If you would like to know more, let me know and I will give you her cell number so you could talk with her.

Go to this facebook page and check out some of her work. Pay no attention to the pics of me. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Facebook

Rookasaki

Alan, my wife does photography on the side. She has done some weddings already and quite a few family portraits. If you would like to know more, let me know and I will give you her cell number so you could talk with her.

Go to this facebook page and check out some of her work. Pay no attention to the pics of me. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Facebook
Wow, she can take some great pictures..:thumbup:

mchury

love the one wit the ring on the brake line end lol awesome

roidrage

Happy everyone likes the pics. Me and the fiance love them to