Dream Bike

iSpoolin

My "dream bike" was and still is the Triumph Daytona 675, and I now have it, and i'll probably get another one here soon. One bike I see worth owning twice! :D

Spunky99

That gave me some serious wood.....
MV Augusta Brutale 675

Here is one that has the same effect on me.

Jago9

OOOHH Shiny!

Sat on both of those last weekend at the Bike Expo. all I can say is NICE!!!!

wish I could still ride super sports, but a bad back won't let me, so upright seating it is.

Sage

:drool: :drool: :drool: That MV Augusta Brutale 675 looks sexy :drool: :drool: :drool:

But these are mine ;)
Triumph Speed Triple

Ducati Streetfighter

Last edited:

ajskillz13

Jago... thanks for bringing this to my attention! Haven't seen this one yet. The new Brutale definitely knocks the Triumph Street Triple R off the top of my list! When I can afford to have two bikes, either the MV or a Ducati 848 Streetfighter will be my next choice to join the 6R.

TokenSSDD

If I had one wish...

Attachments

Spunky99

Jago... thanks for bringing this to my attention! Haven't seen this one yet. The new Brutale definitely knocks the Triumph Street Triple R off the top of my list! When I can afford to have two bikes, either the MV or a Ducati 848 Streetfighter will be my next choice to join the 6R.
The Street Triple is a detuned Daytona 955i.

ajskillz13

Spunky99

Your 955 is 675 cc? You mean Speed Triple?
The Speed Triple and the Daytona 955i used to have the same displacement (955cc) but the Speed Triple has a 1050cc engine since 2011 but the power is the same as the 955i but at a higher RPM. Speed Triple and Daytona 955/595 never was a 675cc.
The Daytona 955i from 1997 to 2001 is the baddest Triumph ever Factory built. Brutal low RPM torque and approx 130 HP. Add a race can, K&N air cleaner and custom ECU map and they are still fast enough to keep up with most of the 2012 model superbikes. The Speed Triples were always like the FZ6R.....detuned....

The Daytona 675 is 675cc like the MV Agusta Brutale.

Last edited:

BoneJj

I'm personally about to buy my dream bike in a couple/few months, once I get my vulcan sold and get my back pay....

Ninja 1000....

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Sage

I'm also really starting to love cafe racers. If I were to do a custom Cafe Racer I'd love something like an old Triumph Bonneville or Honda CB750. Something like this:
I love cafe racers, I just have no clue where I would start to build one lol
mmmmmmm

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

You don't have to build one. My cousin just bought a brand new factory cafe racer. The 2012 Triumph Thruxton. Beautiful bike and very cafe looking right from the factory.
Where's the fun in that though ;)

Although the thruxton is sexy and is fun to ride

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

Jago9

That Ducati street fighter looks like a BEAST!!

My co-worker wants a cafe racer, I just started checking those out