Does your bike have a name?

My first bike was an 07 GSXR 600 named Gisele, after the Victoria's Secret model. Staying true to tradition, this one is Heidi, after (of course) Heidi Klum ;)

Reaver

Ewww snakes, I hate snakes....
You don't like snake?

My wife doesn't either.....needless to say I produced this video not to long ago. :catfight:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BmLxuN0U4"]Wife Torture 101 - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: JT

btcnz

My old steed is Norman, he's a filthy 2003 CBR600RR in black, with lots of duct tape and lowered beyond al reason so I can tip toe around on him

New love is Shugorei, 2014 FZ6R and we are starting to get blingy!!

knightmare

Sweet 16 is mine.... And I love her... Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought to name my bike. I named my cars but, not a bike. I guess it would be 'Intrepidus'. Latin for Fearless. Other than that, 'The Duck Bike'...

knightmare

I never thought to name my bike. I named my cars but, not a bike. I guess it would be 'Intrepidus'. Latin for Fearless. Other than that, 'The Duck Bike'...

I like the duck bike better... Lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My baby's name is Alice after the only girl I ever loved with all my heart. Sadly she moved away and i have no way of contacting her.

btcnz

My old steed is Norman, he's a filthy 2003 CBR600RR in black, with lots of duct tape and lowered beyond al reason so I can tip toe around on him

New love is Shugorei, 2014 FZ6R and we are starting to get blingy!!
That failed, its Frank - definitely Frank the fizzer!:p

AllSmiles

My TW200 is a boy named Dewey because that's how I get when I ride.

The new FZ6R is named Merlot because I think my father in law was a little drunk when he offered to get her for me. Thank GOD for Merlot!!!

karim18

Abby is the name I chose for mine, my wife and I were going to give that name to our first child but my wife changed her mind 2 weeks before she delivered.

lark

I can't decide on a name for mine yet, I've only ridden it about 3 times. And nothing is jumping out at me yet. :) Will update later.